Leaving(chapter-2)

Hellow again my blueberrys heres another chappy for you.please Vote and comment if your enjoying.see you later blueberrys.

💙Bluberry-chan~💙
------------------------------------------------------

(Lucy's pov)

*That same night*

Juvia and I had just walked in to Fairy hills and are now heading to her dorm.

"Hey Juvia....are you alright? You haven't said a word since we left the guild and your starting to worry me" I asked when we got to her  dorm."N-no nothings wrong. J-juvia's fine" Juvia said as she fumbled with her keys.

"Come on Juvia you can tell me, we're friends after all" I said to her. She put her keys down and sighed."Fine...there is something wrong with Juvia but, can she and Lucy-san talk about it inside?" asked Juvia as she turned towards me.

"Sure" I agreede. Juvia turned back around and put the key in and opened the door. When we walked in I gasped. oh.....my....gosh.

I looked around Juvias dorm and there was Gray every where. Every where you looked you would see Grays face....it was sickaing."Wow Juvia...." I said in awe as I continued to look around her room.

"Please don't mention the Ice bastard merchendice around Juvias room...she is ashamed that she had loved him so much that she made all of these" Juvia said as she sat down on the couch, kicking all the Gray stuff off if it as she sat down with a a couple of tears running down her face. "Oh Juvia...." I said as I sat down next to her and pulled her into a way my embrace.

"L-lucy-san...J-juvia just doesn't g-get it...wh-why would he d-do something like th-that.....J-juvia knows how cold G-gray can be but that was just plain wrong......J-juvia loved him....he showed J-juvia the clear b-blue sky and s-stopped her rain...I thought that he at l-least cared...was G-gray just acting this entire time.." Juvia sobbed.

"I...I don't know, Juvia...but what I do know is that he is completely wrong. You're beautiful, strong, and very intelligent...most of the time" I said. She giggled a bit at the last part."Hey" she playfully punched my arm."Lucy-san is mean" she said and then pouted.I smiled. "And that's another thing about you Juvia, the way you talk is adorable and the way you act is child like and care free. You have so much love in your heart.....any boy would be stupid not to love you" I chuckled.

"Thank you, Lucy-San. And you are too, Lucy-san is not weak and  she is very beautiful. The flame boy is insane to choose that bitch, Lissana over you....Juvia knows it hurts, you did love him after all, just the same as Juvia loved Gray" she said as she squeezed my shoulders.

"Thanks Juvia, and like you, I'm ashamed at the fact that I loved him now....but we don't need them and from now on we will have each others backs and look out for each other. Now come on we have a lot to do" I said as and walked in to her bedroom.

"Lucy-San is right about both of those things" Juvia giggled as she followed me in to her room.

•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Juvias pov)

Juvia and Lucy-san have finally pack all of Juvias things. Lucy-San asked Virgo to bring Juvias things to the spirit world except a small bag of clothes Juvia packed for her sleep over with Lucy-San.