Whats Happening To Us!?(chapter-5)

Hellow my blueberrys here's another chappy for you guys. Please vote and comment if your enjoying. See you later my blueberrys.

💙Bluberry-chan~💙

------------------------------------------------------

(Lucy's pov)

Juvia and I set up camp in the forest next to a stream.Virgo had just left to the spirit world after dropping off our things.

"Its pretty late out Juvia, I think I'll go to bed" I yawned as I got up and walked towards the tent. "You coming?" I asked her. she was sitting at the edge of the stream.

"Umm...no, not right now...oddly enough, Juvia doesnt feel tiered" said Juvia as she stared up in to the stary night sky at the full moon."OK then, well good night" I said as I went into the tent. "Good night Lucy-san!" Juvia called back.

I snuggled into my sleeping bag and pulled out my phone. I signed. "I won't be needing you anytime soon" I whispered as I threw it to the other side of the tent. I laid back down and closed my eyes. As soon as I did so, I was knocked out.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Still Lucy's pov)

*4 hours later*

I woke up to the sound of water splashing.

"What the-" I sat up and looked around. I didnt see Juvia anywhere."Juvia? Juvia! Juvia where are you!" I panicked. I got up and ran out of the tent. I scanned the area franticly for her.

I ran over to the stream where I had last seen her before I went to bed. Iooked up and down the stream continually. "Juvia are you alr-" I gasped. Down the stream I saw a figure floating in the air. What the hell is that?!?!

I slowly walked down the side of the stream to get a better look. I couldn't believe what I saw. The figures eyes we're glowing a pale gray, it's back facing the full moon in the night sky causing it to give the figure a ominous gray glow, and what shocked me above all was the fact the the figure was..........Juvia.

Her blue locks floaring in the air. They looked like squid arms as they danced in the night sky.

I couldnt move. My entire body went numb. Whats happening!! Why can't we catch a break!! Its seems as if everywhere we turn there's something happening to us....why....why are we cursed with this shit?!

The water started to rise and fall rapidly. The once calm stream tuned in to a crashing and roaring waves. "J-juvia!" I shouted. She turned to me. Her expression was completely. "L-lucy-san?" She Said. Her eyes turned back to there original deep Blue color, her hair fell back down, and she began to fall from the Sky.

"Juvia!" I shouted as I raced to catch her. Adrenaline coursing through my vains, my heart pounding in my ears , all I could think about was saving her. My entire body began to heat up. I jumped and caught her before she could fall all way down.

We made a big splash as we fell into the water." Juvia! Are you all right!" I shouted as I scanned he body."L-lucy-san...J-juvia...feels so...so weak" Juvia spoke softly. The water began to calm down. "Juvia...you scared me half to death....I-I thought something happened to you. " Tears began to fall from my eyes.

Juvias eyes began to widen as she looked at me."L-lucy-san...your eyes...th-there glowing again...a-and your hands to" she said."huh" I looked at my reflection in the water. My eyes widened. In a few seconds my eyes returned to there original color and my hands stopped glowing as well.

"Wh-whats happening to us?!" I yelled. "J-juvias is as confused as you are" Juvia said as she sat up.

"Allow us to enlighten you" said a mysterious voice from behind us. "You'll understandnin a little bit, dont worry" said another. When I turned around I saw two hooded people looming over us.

"Wh-who the he-" befor I could finish one of them hit me over the head with something hard."L-lucy-san!" Screamed Juvia. I saw them do the to her and she collapsed to the ground. "J-juvia..." I streatched out my hand to her. "I'll see you when you wake up...little star" said the figure. basterds. After that I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------

Dun.dun.dahhhhh. hellow my blueberrys. Sorry about leaving you on cliff hanger like that. I had to make it exciting to leave you off with since I won't be updating till next Saturday ~@^_^@~. Please don't hate me! ゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚. I hope to see you next time my blueberrys! (。⌒∇⌒)。