Rough Morning(chapter-14)

Hellow bluberrys!! Hope you magnificent people had a accelent week!!! And to make this Saturday even better how about two chapter today!!! This is the first and the next will hopefully be out before midnight...hopefully. it's just a little thank you to all you guys! I love you all and thanks so much for all the votes, comments, and reads! This is my second book and it's already a head of my first one by by over 700 reads, 116 votes, and 120 comment!!! Now if that doesn't mean im getting better at writing I don't know what does!! Again thanks bunches for the love and support and I'll see you guys later!!!
U^ェ^U

💙Bluberry-chan~💙
-------------------------------------------

(Lucy's pov)

I woke up to the sun beating down on my face form an opened window.

I sat up and streatched, feeling all the tention in my muscles just disapear.

I pulled the sheets off myself and saw that I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, feeling all the crusty, dried up tears flake off of my face.

I felt so...so unclean.

I got up and walked over to the dresser that had a miror attached to it and held a hair brush, a bit of beauty products, and a big jewlery box with it's lid open. In it held an assortment of different rings, necklaces, and bracelets , which im guessing juvia bought yesterday, and saw that my hair looked like a rats nest. "Good mavis...I look horrible" I said in a disgusting tone as I examined my face, body and hair.

"You said it, not me". I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard that. I grabbed a hair brush from the dresser and waved it around madly. "WHO THE HELL SAID THAT?!?!" I yelled with my eyes shut tight.

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down blondie its just me." I opened my eyes and emmidiently threw the brush at what I saw, my pissedoff-o meter was through the roof! "WHAT THE HELL STING?!?! YOU TO LECTOR!!" I yelled at the two. "Whoa! Are you always this pissed in the morning?" Sting asked as he dodged the brush and flopped down on my bed.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM!!" I yelled again. "Geez, lady can you stop yelling? My ears hurt" Lector complained as he rubbed his ears. I took a deep breath and walked towards them with my arms crossed.

"How did you get in? There! ya happy now?!" I said through my teeth. "No I'm Lector, Happy is blue I'm red" the damn exceed smirked. "Why you little-" I was about to strangle the little fur ball, when he hopped on to the bed and went behind Sting.

"We got in through the window, duh." Sting answered. I am having some serious dajavu right now.

"Sting...I'm going to give you till the count of three...and you better be out by then or else I will beat your ass..." I rubbed my temples. "Oh come on! I didnt do anything! You've been pissed off at me for no reason ever since yesterday!" Sting shouted."What happned yestersay? Me and frosh were with yukio and Minerva" lector said before shivering. "They put bows and makeup on us...it was horrible! Sting im beggin ya man! Please dont leave me again! Not with those demons!!" Lector cried.

"Sorry you had to go through that buddy" Sting smiled at the red cat as he petted him. "OK I'm not even going to bother counting" I shook my head as I walked over to the two and dragged them out of my room by there collers. They wiggled and squirmed under my grip but I still held on tight.