Frenemies(chapter-17)

Hellow bluberrys! Sorry for the wait but finally the chapter you people have all been begging for is here! I hope you enjoy it and ill see you guts later!

💙Bluberry-chan~💙
------------------------------------------------------

(Lucy's pov)

"KYAAAAAA!!!! PERVERT!!!!!" I yelled before jumped off of him and kicking him into the door. I could hear him groan in pain as he hit the door and then fell to the floor with a loud 'thud'. I hopped on to my bed and dove under the sheets. I could feel an immense amount of heat rush to my face as I clutched my knees to my chest. His head was in between my...my...! Ngh, its so embarrassing I can't even think about it!

I poked my head out from underneath the sheets."W-w-why are got in m-my room!" I demanded. "First off, OW! and second, I didn't want to come in here! Juvia asked me to!" Sting sat up and leaned against the door. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "Well I'm telling you to get the hell out!" I yelled. "I can't le-OW!" He yelped as the pillow collided with his face.

"Wh-what do you mean you can't! The door's right there!" I angrily shouted at him as I pointed towards the door. "Juvia put a rune on the door so we can't get out and there's a spell on the front door, so even if we do figure out how to get out of the room, we still can't leave the house!" Sting answered.

Juvia, I'll get you for this!!

I sighed in frustration and rubbed my temples. "Where did Juvia go?" I asked him. "She said something about going shopping with Yukino" Sting answered. Just my luck! She won't be back for hours!

"Good greif this can't get any worse can it!" I flopped back down on the bed. "Why would she lock us in a to together when she already knows I cant stand the sight of you already!?" I ranted. "Thats what I asked and she said that she just had feeling that this would work" Sting answered.

...does she really want me to make up with sting that badly?

I sighed. "I'll figure this out later but, for now, you need to go in the bathroom, and preferably stay there until Juvia comes back, while I get dressesd " I glared down at the light dragon slayer.

"Well... you see...there may...or may not be...a slight...really tiny...pro..." Stings voice trailed off as he went on. "There may or may not be a slight, really tiny, What?" I asked through my teeth. "A problem..." Sting said as he threw up his hands and covered his face.

"EHHH?! WHY IS THERE A PROBLEM?!" I picked up every thing closest to me and threw it at him. I threw a lamp, more pillows, loose jewelry that was on my side table, and even the side table it's self when I ran out of
throwable items. "ANSWER ME BEFORE I HAVE TO USE MY POWERS!!!" I fumed. "IF YOU'D CALM DOWN FOR ONE SECOND THEN I'D BE ABLE TO TELL YOU!!!" Sting yelled back as he despritly tried to avoid the flying objects.

I lowly growled at him before 'humphing'. "Fine! You have EXACTLY 1 SECOND!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "I slipped on something wet and fell, so now I can't move my left legs since my ankle is all jacked up!" He frantically said. "THATS NOT AN-...wait, did you just say that you messed up your ankle?" My eyes traveled down his left leg and to his oddly turned foot.

"Yeah, I did. So basicly you were hurting a man that was already down." Sting crossed his arms.

How the hell does your foot turn like that?! I didn't even think that was possible! I don't even think it's in it's socket anymore...looks pretty painful to...I kinda feel bad...not gunna ever admit it though. EVER!