Another Letter (chapter-21)

Hellow my blubereys!!! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've been catching up on the Fairy Tail manga....and the occasional procrastination
------------------------------------------------------

(Normal pov)

And then...

They....

"Hey you guys! I couldn't get back to sleep after Lucy called me so I came over here to try and help figure out whats wrong with Juvia" Were inturupyed by Yukino.

The two quickly move away from each other, a thick coat of blush plastered across their faces.

"Oh...was I inturpring something...?" Yukino smirks as she notices the blush on their faces.

"N-no! W-w-why would y-you think th-th-that!" Sting stuttered. "Really? But, why were you so close to-" Lucy quickly cut the silver haired woman off. "Y-you know what? I should really get in side now! Bye!" Lucy says as she quickly ran in side the apartment.

"W-wait a seco--" Yukino stopped talking once the door got slammed in her face. "Well, so much for wanting to help..." Yukino sighed as she turned towards the white dragon slayer.

"Geez...what's got her so fidgety?" Yukino asked as she turned towards Sting. "I-i have no idea! Why would you ask me? Its not like I would know! STOP QUESTIONING ME!" Sting said rapidly.

Yukino blinked a few times at the man. "Okay...is their something going on? Your being really strange."

"W-why would you think that? I'm perfectly fine! Oh and would you look at the time! I should get back to my apartment! Night Yukino!" And with that, sting waved good bye quickly and jetted off towards his apartment.

This boggled Yukino. "Why is he in Such a hurry? He litrerly lives right next door. What's with him tonight? Lucy too..."

Yukino sighed. "Im not going to think much of it. I guess I'll just go back home"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As Lucy slammed the door in Yukinos face she could feel herself processing what had just happened

"Oh my Mavis...we we're actually about to kiss..." Lucy said in disbelief. "B-but why!? I mean I'm pretty sure I don't like him! I-it must have just been a spur of the moment thing! Yeah! I-it couldn't have been anything else!...right?" Lucy rambled on to her self, pacing back and forth as she did so.

Lucy suddenly stopped her pacing and sighed. "Look at me. I'm practicly driving my self insane. I should just go to bed and deal with it in the morning." Lucy slowly walked towards the stairs and climbed them.

When she got to the second floor she stopped by Juvias room and peeked in. Juvia was in the same position that she had left her in, but she wasn't crying anymore. the poor girl must have cried self to sleep, Lucy thought as she gazed at the bluenette sadly. Lucy closed her door and made her way to her own room.

She turned the knob of her room door and opened it. Her room was still in the same messy condition she had left it in. "I should clean up before I go to bed. But before that I'll take a bath." Lucy told her self before exiting the room and going into her bathroom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Lucy entered the room once more and put on her PJ's. Once she was clothed she proceeded to clean up her room.

as Lucy picked up her disgarded items that had been scattered all about the room, she came across something that made her smile.

It was a picture of her Juvia Rogue and Sting. It was in a golden frame. The photo had been taken shortly after she and Juvia joined the guild. Rogue and Juvia looked adjitated, Lucy was glaring at Sting, and he was in the middle of throwing his hands up. Probably asking what he did to the blonde.