Our Powers (chapter-7)

Hellow blueberrys! Here's another chappy for you guys.please vote and comment if your enjoying. Ill see you later blueberrys

💙Bluberry-chan~💙

------------------------------------------------------

(Juvias pov)

"Well, that's because you two are very special. You guys were born with a type of lost magic called...'Children of the night'" said Luna-san. children of the night? Juvia has never heard of that before.

"Whats that Luna-san?" Juvia asks. "It's when you have the powers of the night, duh!" Stella-san answered before Luna-san could respond. "Shut up! And she asked me, so keep your damn mouth shut!" snapped Luna-San as she smacked Stella-san again. Wow....Juvias only know Luna-san for a few minutes now and she seems like the last person Juvia would expect to loose her cool. Juvia and Lucy-san sweatdropped at them.

"Ok, fine...meanie" Stella-san mummbled the last part."What was that?" said Luna-san with a dark aura around her. "N-nothing!" Stella-san nervously laughed. Luna-san sighed and mummbled some inaudible things under her breath.

"Now before I was so rudely interupted, it's like Stella said. You two have special powers related to the night" said Luna-san."Wow....that's sounds so cool!" Exclaimed Lucy-san. "Yes I suppose it is, now In this type of lost magic there are two categories, the daughter/sun of the stars and the daughter/sun of the moon" chuckled Luna-san.

"So which category are we in, Luna-san?" Juvia asks her. "Well for you Juvia you are the daughter of the moon just like me, that's why I called you little moon earlier" Luna-san explained. A daughter of the moon...and Luna-san is one to.

"And for you Lucy your a daughter of the stars, like me! That's why I call you little star!" exclaimed Stella-San."Like I said before this is pretty cool and all but it's kinda strange." Lucy-san said. "Yes, it is pretty strange as well, but its does have its perks now and then. Anyway, we had to tell you guys this today, or else your powers could over whelm and even kill you guys" said Luna-san

"Wh-what!" Juvia and Lucy-san yelled in unison and jumped out of our seats. "Wait a second let me start over" said Luna-san. Me and Lucy-san nodded and sat back down.

"So you guys have lost magic called children of the night. This type of lost magic has 2 categories, the daughter/son of the stars and the daughter/son of the moon. For you Juvia, you are A daughter of the moon just like me, and for you Lucy you are a daughter of the stars like Stella. You two were born with these powers but it had lied dormant within you. What had allowed it to be freed was an intence emotion such as sadness or anger." Said Luna-san

"Oh ok then, but what was that about us almost dieing part about" asked Lucy-san and Juvia nodded.

"I'm getting to that part. So, it's very rare for a child of the night to be born, but when they are, it is usually a water mage or a celestial wizard. That's because water mages can control the water just like the moons gravitational pull does to the tides and the celestial mages because they can have such a cf lose bond with the stars and constalations" said Luna-san.

"But what does that have to do with us dieing?" Juvia asked. "I said I'm getting to it so shut up and listen!" Shouted Luna-san. "Y-yes ma'am" Juvia and Lucy-san shivered.