Magical Training(chapter-10)

Hellow my blueberry!! I hope you guys had a fabulous day!! Here's another chappy for you guys an do hope you enjoy!!! Please vote and comment and I'll see you later blueberry!!!!"
U^ェ^U

💙Bluberry-chan💙

------------------------------------------

🌅*the next morning*🌅

☔🌕(Juvias pov)🌑☔

Juvias eyes fluttered open as someone began to shake her violently. "Huh?" Juvia sat up as she rubbed her eyes. Juvia looked over to see who was shaking her to see that it was Luna-san "Good morning Juvia. Sorry to wake you, but it's time for your training" Luna-san softly said.

"Oh...right" Juvia yawned. "Go take a bath and make sure you wear something comfortable. I already packed our clothes and there in the living room" Luna-san said as she sat on the bed with Juvia.

"OK...is Juvia going to see Lucy-san today before we leave?" Juvia asked. "Yes, Stella should be waking her up as we speak" Luna-san nodded. "Well thats good, Juvia will be ready in about 30 minutes or so" Juvia said as she got out of bed and pulled out a black tank top along with sea blue sweat pants.

"Alright. Oh, and breakfast is on the table" Luna-san added as she left the room. Juvia sighed as she walked in to the bathroom. "Today's the day."

Juvia took of her clothes and hopped into to the shower. Juvia washed her hair and took a quick shower. Juvia hopped out and put on her clothes she had picked out earlyer.

Juvia put her wet hair in to a messy bun and walked out of the bathroom. She got her dark blue high tops that she wore for their physical training and then headed towards the dining room.

When Juvia got there she saw Luna-san, Stella-san, and Lucy-san sitting around the table eating bacon eggs and toast.

Juvia took the open seat next to Lucy-san. "Ohayou minna!" Juvia smiled as she began to eat her breakfast. "Ohayou Juvia!" they all said. "So, can you guys tell us what we're going to be doing for our training today" Lucy-san asked.

"Well, since your powers are different from each other, you'll have training that will best suit your abilitys. And because of that it would be a mouthfull to tell you all that, so it would be better to tell you individualy" Stella-San cheerfuly said.

"Why are you so happy today. Your usually only happy when your teasing or causing misery to someone" Lucy-san looked at Stella-san with great suspicion.

"what's got you so suspicious little star. I can be happy with out causing someone misery if I want! I'm not evil and its in my nature to be cheerful for no apperant reason. Did you forget already that I'm a daughter of the stars like you!" Stella-san looked offended.

Juvia and Luna-san just sat there eating our breakfast as we watched the two bicker.

"No it's not that, of course I remember! It's just that I've never seen you happy unless you were up to mischief!" Lucy-san defended herself. "Well I'm not! I'm just happy that's all! And I'm highly afended that you'd think so lowly of me!" Stella-san scoffed as she turned her back towards Lucy-san.

"Oh come on it- you know what! Forget it! I'm going to go use the bathroom!" Lucy-san blurted out as she got up from her seat and stomped away to the bathroom.