Me Or Her(chaper-25)

Hellow my blueberrys! Sorry for the short chapter but I promise you I'll.make it up in the next cause thingvare gunaa get a little...heated? You might say.
------------------------------------------------------

"...Rogue?" Juvia mumbled as she watched the dark haired man walk into the room. "Um...hey..." he nervously greeted and he walked in, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Hi..." she said back to him, looking down. Was he the one who was really worried about me...? She thought.

"I know that you probably don't want to see me much less talk bu--" Juvia quickly cut him off. "N-no! Its fine, really..." She assured him. "Really...?" He said, hopefully.

Juvia nodded with a small smile on her face. "Great. So how are you doing?" Rogue asked. "I feel a bit weak, but I'm sure ill be fine " she smiled meekly.

"Well at least your smiling again. I haven't seen you happy in a while and I kinda missed your old self." Rogue chuckled slightly. Juvias face began to heat up as she nodded, touching her lips. "I did too..."

"Thats good. So, did Poralosia tell you what was wrong?" He asjed her. "No. When I woke up she wasnt in the room with the girls. I didnt even get to say thank you" Juvia sighed. "Dont worry, I think she already knows how greatful you are" Rogue chuckled as he ruffled her hair.

Juvia giggled happily at the gesture. "It really does make me happy too see you smilling again. But you do need your rest so, I should get going. Ill see you when you wake up again" he said as he turned around, about to walk away, when Juvia grabbed his hand.

He looked at her, confused. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "Um...Its just that I don't feel very tiered so you can stay." She told him, trying her best not to make it so obvious. "Thanks but I don't want to be a bother"  Rogue said. "You're not. I want you to stay" Juvia she shyly smiled.

Rogue didn't show it but inside he was over joyed. His heart fluttered as it filled with happyness and yet another feeling as well. He only allowed himself to let a smile to grow on his face as he sat next to her again, even though he wanted to tackle her in a hug.

She leaned on his shoulder and let out a deep breath. "Hope you don't mind" Juvia said apologeticly. "Not at all." Rogue assured. "Thanks...."

"And, Rogue?" She called. He hummed in responce. "Thank you. For everything." She smiled. "For what? I didnt do anuthing." He chuckled. "Of course you did. you did plenty of things for me. even when I was being a total jerk towards you." She said, ashamed.

"Its fine. I don't harver any bad feelings towards you because of that." He stroked her head as he softly spoke to her. "You have no idea how releived I am to hear that." She sighed.

With the heavy weight off of her chest, her mind was now at ease. Her mind totally blank, allowing sleep to come soon her.  Her head began to bobbed and weaved on and off of Rogues shoulder. Rogue watched as she did this, It seemed absolutely adorable to him.

As he watched her struggle to stay awake, his eyes became focued on a few other things.

He gazed apon her calm yet dreery face and examined her. her milky white skin, her deep sea blue eyes as their lids became heavy, and her slightly pouted pink lips.

...her lips.

They looked so soft and warm...so gentle...pink and beutiful. Rogue found himself getting captivated by them, and slowly with out knowing, he began to leen in.

As they got closer and closer, Rogues heart would beat fatser and faster, pounding against his ear drums.

They were now inches away from each other, their hot breath prominent on each others lips.