Back again(Chapter-22)

Hellow my Blueberrys! Sorry for the late day update but i had to do some editing and rewording, cause alot of stuff didn't make any sense at all. Hope you guys enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------

(Normal pov)

Juvia woke up to a stabbing sensation in her chest. It came and went every so often, but it felt like a spike was being thruster through her chest each and everytime.

She was sweating relentlasly and She wanted to scream out in agony each and every time but Juvia managed to muffle her pained screames with a pillow.

After a few more fits of pain, Juvia gave up on trying to just go back to bed, despite it being 8:30 am, and sat on the edge of her bed breathing heavily and her head in her hands. "Wh...why is this happening?" she panted. "Why wont it ju-" Juvia was inturuoted when another sharp pain was sent through her chest. It hit her hard and she was reduced to her knees.

She covered her mouth with her hand as she tried her best not to let a sound escape. Juvia bit down on her lip, as another precaution, to almost the point of blood with drawl.

Once the pain left, Juvia was left in a panting mess. Tears formed in her eyes as she tried to push her self back up with her shaking hands. "I-I cant handle it anymore...I have to call Wendy and find out what this is" Juvia shakily said as she manged to walk over to her side table, where her phone was.

She picked it up and scrolled through it as quickly as possible until she came apon Wendy's number. She tapped it and placed it against her ear, listening to the low dial tone as she waited for the blunette to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Wendy, it's Juvia"

"Oh hi Juvia! I haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything OK?"

"No not really. I've been feeling this sharp pain in my chest ever since last night. It comes in short intervals but each time it feels as I've I'm being scewered through the heart. I wanted to call to see if you might know what it is"

"That sounds terrible! I can't tell you what it might be over the phone i'd have to be there, but I'll gladly come over immediately!"

"N-no please don't bother your self with something like that. Ill come to you"

"There's no way I'm letting you do that! not in your condition at least."

"Please Wendy, I'll be perfectly fine going by myself."

"At least take Lucy with you, its not safe to go anywhere by yourself like that. You could pass out!"

"I'm sure I won't. Its just a few hours to magnolia. Ill be fine until then."

"Fine...but please be care ful and at least by some pain killers until you get here. I recommend Advil."

"I will. Thank you Wendy. Bye"

"Goodbye"

Juvia sighed and placed the phone back down. "I need to hurry, before the pain comes back" she mumbled to herslef as she left her room and went into the bathroom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Frosch repeatedly jumped up and down on the bed. He was hungry and wanted Rogue to make him breakfast, but the shadow dragon slayer wouldn't wake up. "Rogue! Rogue!" Frosh called out to him as he hit him in the face a couple of times with his tiny paw.

Stronger Than You Thought(a Fairy Tail Fan Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara