Anime Tag

Hellow my lovely blueberrys!!!! Sorry but this isn't an update. As you out can see by the title ⬆ I got tagged... so the lovely person named chiaraluvanimals a.k.a the tag master tagged me more than once and I was way to lazy to do it before so I'm doing it now. K so let's go.

Rules:

1) you have yo state and tag the person who tagged you befor continuing.

2) you have to answer in a book, so most people make a tag book....but again...I don't wanna....cause I simply can't be bothered, so I'm doing it in one of my current book...so vwala!!!

3) You have to ask a 5 questions to the 10 people you tagged (I chose 11 cause....I like to live dangerously like him)

And the questions have to go with tge theme you chose

4) you have to post the rules.

5) you have EXACTLY ONE WEEK TO PARTICIPATE!!!!! Or else.....your pinky toe will be cursed to be forever doomed to smash into objects when your walking by them!!!! (/ロ゜)/

5) make sure to follow the rules and just go wild!!!

6) be creative with the theam of the tag

Example:

"Animal tag"

"Sponge Bob tag"

"Weird tag"

"Would you rather tag"

*my answers to my questions*

1- U^ェ^U (you know this is my favorite by now, I mean just look at it...it fucking adorable....

2) 

So this is a jewelry box in my room that I randomly store things in

So this is a jewelry box in my room that I randomly store things in....this is by far the weirdest thing I've found. The orange sticky note has what episode and or far I've gotten in that episode of one piece.I would write it down on there when I had to go somewhere or had to go to bed and then I would stick it on my lap top so when I get home an dwake up it the first thing I see. And the rest in either broken necklaces or necklaces that I don't wear any more. I also have a ravenclaw ring in there, not sure if you can see it though.

3) I would make this world and everything in it out of pizza. HA! I bet you thought that i was going to saw blueberrys didn't you! Well it would have been to expected if I did so I didn't😝😝.any whoooo, it would be made out of pizza because if you we're hungry you could just pick up hot and ready pizza anywhere withput going up little cesers!! (Cant spell it, buy I think you know what I mean) and no it wouldn't be dirty cause everything would be pizza and so the only germs it will get is pizza germs!!!.....true story.... if you watch nerd cubed on you tube you would know where I got the 'true story' part ftom.

4) the strangest thing I have ever eaten was an ant. BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING AND START JUDGING, I WAS 3 AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS AND AT THAT AGE, IF I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS MY NATURAL REACTION WAS TO EAT IT TO CLASIFY IT IN TO 1 OF 2 CATEGORIES!!! FOOD, OR NOT FOOD!!!.....long story short I learned the hard way that it was not good when the damn thing decided to bite my tongue...I had a big lump on it for a week...

5) 

My attempt at this

My attempt at this...while blindfolded might I add:

while blindfolded might I add:

*people who I have chosen*

_pokemon1o_advanced

HiyoriSora

Amel232

blagomila

NightRain12304

PandaUnicornLover

Sunny3596

violet_express

My lovely little imoto-chans:

Aria_Michimura427

Fnaf_to_Die

*Le Questions*

1) Saddest anime death....(R.I.P. Neji ....T_T

Tenten: *in emo corner* why did you have yo remind me...(个_个))

2) Which anime setting do you want to be in, what powers would you have, and what special organization would you be in. For example: the leave village in naruto or Fairy Tail in well...fairy tail(I want to be in Magnolia, Fiore in fairy tail as a water or ice dragon slayer)

3) Best yaoi ship (of you have one, BE HONEST!!)

4) Top 10 animes

5) Weirdest anime fantacy

All so that's all and I'll see you people this weekend int he chappys, so byeee!!! U^ェ^U

💙Bluberry-chan~💙