Spa Day(chapter-9)

Hellow my delicious blueberrys!!! I have another chappy here for you guts and that I hope you'll enjoy!!! Please vote and comment!!! Ill see you later bluberrys!!!

------------------------------------------------------

(Juvias pov)

The week of Luna-San and Stella-San grusome training a has finally ended. It was so hard for Juvia(T ^ T). Her body is still soar. But she got through it!! Luna-san would add 20 more to each excersinse each day. So since on the first day We did 100 push ups, 80 jumping jax, and 10 laps, on the second day she made us do 120 push, 100 jumping jax, and 30 laps. Luna-san did that to us every day and on the laps she timed us so if we we're slower than the day before, we would have to do all the laps over again. She also made us bench press and lift weights. Luna-san made us do other excersises to strengthen our legs and arms and Juvia and Lucy-San sparred with eachother. The strange thing is that our body's don't look muscular. There the same as before. And one of the worst parts is that Stella-San just teased us and watched. Why are they so mean (╥﹏╥). Juvia guesses that it was worth it because now she and Lucy-san are very strong and fast. We can lift alot with out breaking a sweat....Juvia still hates the exceesise though.....

Juvia and Lucy-san are watching tv now. We had gotten back from our last day of training about 4 hours ago and Luna-san said that we could have the rest of the day off. "We're finally done!" Lucy-san cheered. "Yeah, Juvia is so happy that She can finally have a good nights sleep without feeling bruised" Juvia sighed with relief.

Just then Luna-san and Stella-san walked in to the living room. "Hi girls! So how's your day off going" smiled Stella-san. "Its great! Its feels so good just to relax a bit with my best friend!" Lucy-san stretched. Juvia smiled and nodded."Good, 'cause this is the last day you'll see each other for 3 years" Luna-san bluntly stated.

".....Juvias sorry.....Juvia thinks she miss heard Luna-san. Can you repeat that" Juvia said. "I said that this is the last day you'll see each other for 3 years" Luna-San said again. "B-But why?!?!" Lucy-san yelled.

"That's because of your difference of ability. The daughters of the moon and stars may come from the same type of lost magic but they are very different from each other. The daughter of the stars use star based magic ,as you can probably tell, that it is very bright and is pure energy. While the daughters of the moon use moon based magic that is very dark and mysterious, considering that it has a form that's just total darkness. So as you know light cannot exist without darkness and vise versa, but not in the same room, If you put them together you can imagine that one will try and over take the other. Thats what's going to happen if you two train together. You see, when me and Stella release your powers you won't be able to controlled them very well, so If your together you'll end up hurting each other because even though light and darkness live in symbyosis, they will try and snuff each other out. So until you learn to completely control it you can't be with each other" explained Luna-san.

"Oh....." me and Lucy-San sadly said in unison. "I'm sorry girls, buts that's just how it is, me and Stella had to do the same when we were training" Luna-san comforted. "Yeah, it was hard being away from each other because we're best friends" Stella-San added.

"B-But...we said that we would stick together.." Juvia said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Lucy-San was fighting back tears but a few sniffles escaped once In a while. "Girls....I know it's hard but you have no other choice" Luna-san said. Juvias and Lucy-san need each other...we've been through to much together to be split up.... Juvia started to sob. Lucy-san still wouldnt allow her self to cry, she just sniffled with tears brimming her eyes. Begging to be let out.