Apartment(chapter-13)

Hellow my blueberrys!!! Hope you had a faboo week!!! Lets get right in to this weekends chappy now shall we!!!U^ェ^U

------------------------------------------------------

(Lucys pov)

Juvia and I's 2 and a half hour journey to the Sabertooth guild's town has finally come to an end. The train stopped and we got off and started walking.

"Its been a long time since we've been in this town." Juvia noted as she began examanimg the area. "You can say that again, it's a lot pretty than I remember to!" I added as I stopped to pick up a white and gold flower from a near by flower patch. "Indeed, Especially the flowers" Juvia said as I admired the blossom before placing it in my hair. We continued walking.

"So, what should we do first?" I asked her. "What ever you decide, I'm ok with." Juvia simply said. "You sure? Well if you insist then I think we should ummm...." I hummed as I racked my brain for an answer.

"How about we get an apartment. Then we go to Sabertooth!" I finally decided. "If you say so. Oh and Luna-San gave me a bit of money for us to use" she said. "Really? How much?" I asked. "About 500,000 jewel the last time I cheaked" she said in her normal monotomne voice.

"How did they get that much money?! Did they rob a bank or something?!" I blurted causing a few people too look at me suspiciously. I waved to them as I laughed nervously.

"She didn't say how, but I'm sure they didn't" Juvia asured me. "It's not Luna I'm worried about stealing. It's Stella" I sighed. "You should have more faith in Stella-san sometimes, Lucy-san" Juvia scolded. "If you've been around her as long as I have, you'd say the same thing" I defended my self. Juvia simply sighed at my excuse.

"Anyway, we should ask someone where we could rent an apartment." I mentioned trying to get off the topic."How about thouse two men over there" Juvia pointed to two men who we're standing near a food cart. One with spiky blonde hair and another with long midnight black hair that went down to a little below his shoulders. Their backs were turned towards us.
"Perfect! Lets go!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and sprinted towards the men.

"Excuse me sir? Do you know wh-" I immediately stopped talking when the men turned around. Rage, anger, and hatred began to boil up inside me. The two men we're none other than the twin mother fucking DRAGON SLAYERS!!!

"YOU!!" I yelled. "Oh, sup Blondie!" Sting exclaimed before giving me a wide grin. "Sting-San, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't call her that now" Juvia warned him. "Oh, hello Juvia, nice to see you" Rogue patted her head. "And I'm pretty sure you shouldn't do that either" Juvia scowled as she removed his hand from her head. "Juvia let's go..." I grumbled as I turned around and began to walk away.

Juvia grabbed my hand and dragged me back to them. "Lucy-san we will be seeing them everyday pretty soon so you should probably get used to it" Juvia scolded me. I gritted my teeth at the thought of seeing the two everyday. "Fine.." I mumbled.

"What's up with you Blondie, lost yet another battle" Sting snickered. I was now fully pissed. I grabbed him by his coller and raised him in the air. "H-hey!" He stuttered. Rouge just started at us in total shock. "I warned you" Juvia sighed yet again.

"Look, I have a very low tolerance level for dragon slayers. So if you wanna keep your balls, I suggest you leave me alone" I growled. Sting just nodded his head yes before I dropped him. "Damn! Whats got into her!?" Sting quivered as he scrambled to stand behind Juvia and Rogue.