2- Say what now?

His relief is evident and I'm happy that I've been able to make his life a little easier, but it also makes me suspicious, Callum is an easy going guy even in the midst of something crazy. This Alpha he owes must be a real piece of work if he's got Callum worried.

"Which Alpha is it?"

"You probably haven't heard of them," He answers hurriedly.

Now, I'm more than suspicious I've heard of a lot of Alphas and are friends with more than my fair share too, from all around the world.Being a werewolf, I had to make my presence known before entering a territory so before accepting a proposal I'd always ask for permission. Most of the time there were no problems but there were always a few Alpha's who liked to be annoying. As most of the werewolves lived integrated into human society, most were pretty cool with new wolves coming and going.

"Try me,"I reply, confident, even if I didn't know him I could find out.

"Alpha Stone."

"Of that pack that's a little isolated? How did you get in this situation?"I'm incredulous I knew of Alpha Stone of course, who didn't? He was infamous, in that very few people have met him and those who did dreaded meeting it anyway.

"Well ... we needed to pass through his territory and we ended up accidentally destroying a few things."

"What?"

"Rouges led us to his territory and while fighting them we made a mess of quite a few buildings which he now wants us to get blueprints for, then build. As long as we give the blueprints and the money for the materials he's happy to get them built himself." I can understand that, rogues can be really unstable, hence the reason why they didn't have a pack – most of them anyway.

"Sure, I can do that, what kind of building is it?"

"Just a few houses I think, we'll go over tomorrow and discuss it with him."

"Sounds good, shall I bring Jase?"

"I don't think you'd need to, unless you want to start tomorrow too."

"I'll ask him."

Of course,when you ask a 4 year old if they want to go out or not they will most likely always say yes. Which is what happened in our situation,Cal rang the Stone Pack and we were told to come in the early afternoon. But in order to do that, we had to set off a lot earlier,they were a 2 hour drive away.

We had an early lunch and set off, I packed a few essentials and materials so if I needed to start today I could do the basics. The ride was actually loads of fun, the slight breeze prevented the unrelenting sun from getting to us too much, the radio provided our entertainment and in no time we had reached the border of their territory. After gaining permission to enter we head straight to the pack house. I really like their territory although I haven't seen a single soul out and about, I like the small town feel of it all. I had texted another Alpha, Max to find out some more about this pack but was yet to get a reply, maybe it was the time difference, he did live in Canada after all.

The pack house itself looked standard, it was a large manor borderline estate with multiple floors and probably a basement or two. It housed the core of the pack, sometimes Alphas had their own property and sometimes they stayed there but the Beta, unmated Thetas and Omegas would stay there, if they weren't living with parents or away to study. That wasn't the issue, normally pack houses are a hive of activity there is always something happening, at the very least a quarter of the residents are here, however this isn;t the case as other than Beta Steve I see no one.