29- Blast from the Past

The next morning,  I'm woken up by something tickling my ear. It's constant and as I squirm to getaway from it I realise it's Theo's breath tickling me. I pull away from him, asmuch as the arm draped across my waist and his legs across mine allow me too. 

My thoughts drift to last night, let's just say, things got very heated after the food and if my sore body is any indication things got even hotter when our wolves took over. 

Things are so comfy right now I really don't want to get up, we're lying inside a giant tepee on the beach, which yes, I was so impressed with the fire that I didn't see it, just past the sitting area. The sun is filtering through, in just the right amount, not enough to blind me but enough for the warmth to seep through and warm me up from the inside.

I stretch as much as I can, not wanting to wake Theo, doesn't really do much to help but it does ease off some pressure from the leg that's currently falling asleep. As I lay there, not really wanting to move I think about everything that's been going on these past few months, how crazy and hectic everything was.

At the very beginning of this relationship I would never have imagined things to take all the drastic turns that they have. Nor would have I imagined actually being in an amazing relationship with Theo. Sure, sometimes he was annoying and we most definitely had a very long way to go. But things were definitely better now.

I shift a little to accommodate the lack of blood flow going to my limbs now, as I do, Theo stirs. I release the breath I'm holding as he stills again, he never gets a lie in and I wanted to let him chill today.

Theo had other ideas, which I found out as he began peppering kisses along my neck. 

***

After, uhm, quite some time we eventually joined our pack again and came crashing back to reality. Which was fine, this was a really nice break while it lasted but at the same time, it was kind of embrassing as everyone now knew what we has clearly been up to.

There was no hiding it, every werewolf would be intuned to the fact that our scents had now mixed, while the kids may not understand it, the adults definetly would. Nobody would dare say anything to us but honestly, they didn't need to, just the fact that they knew was enough for me.

This was something I couldn't really do anything about however much I tried, so I would just ignore all the sly little smiles the women gave me like my life depended on it. They'd die down ... eventually.

As we neared the pack house, something felt wrong. I couldn't pinpoint what the problem was but there was definitely something wrong. Theo was tense as we were parking up, clearly he was getting information through the mind link that I wasn't.

Even though now I was officially, 100 percent part of the pack – you couldn't hear anything if you weren't being addressed.

We entered to a brimming, bursting at the seams pack house. It was quite literally chaos, everyone everywhere. When we entered not only were we greeted by the kids but many worried faces of the elder pack members. The pack members all quietening down as they saw us.