04 : Start of Classes

The large Alarm clock started buzzing suddenly and I heard a crash somewhere to my left and a very audible groan. I frowned and just rolled over so I was staring at the ceiling.

I sighed before sitting up and watched Spencer turn off the Alarm clock.

We had water training this morning, in an hour. I rose and gathered my training outfit, and my bathroom bag before going to the bathroom down the hall.

I showered quickly and changed into my uniform. I used my abilities to extract the water from my hair so it was dry. Then I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair back with a black headband. When I was about to leave Spencer stepped out of the second shower and Cory out of the third and they pretty much did the same thing as myself except Cory through her black hair in a high ponytail and Spencer into a bun with a blue head band around her head holding her ears down. They stuck out slightly and she hated it.

Back in the room we put on belts and shoes. Then I retrieved the black bag and put in my other training outfits for I had my private sessions following the water training. I didn’t know who exactly was to be teaching me except that they were all specialized in a different element.

I don’t know what I was expecting to happen for my lesson but when I entered the water training center it looked pretty awesome.

There were a series of obstacle courses, ropes to climb, a work out center and the walls were clear plastic and filled with water, there were spaces in equal distances around the wall, where the water would be able to be extracted.

We all lined up on a wall, Ash, Blaze, Taylor, Spencer, Jordan, Kyle, Cory, Lane and I.

The teacher, a middle aged man, with salt and pepper hair, crinkly eyes, and he looked pretty fit, was wearing a suit similar to the boys in the class. Covering his neck, and feet, and fitted comfortable to the body. Not too, tight, but not to loose.

He studied me for a minute. Then he instructed the rest of the class to run through the obstacles and I watched as they took in turns to start the first station. It seemed as though certain obstacles would randomly be thrown at you for your training and you had to use your abilities to move you past it.

‘I am Mr. Sanders. Your water element instructor. You will perform certain skill so you can graduate with the rest of the class and move onto bigger and better things, but you need to start at the beginning.

So I want you to Summon 4 gallons of water, and hold onto it to begin.”

I did as he asked and held it eye level to my face. He seemed to be measuring it with his mind, and he nodded in approval when he saw I had it correct. Then he instructed me to move it around the room, spreading it so each molecule attached to its own air molecule. I did this with ease. He had me switch between the two, for a while. He instructed me to make things with the water. Starting with shapes, like squares, circles and triangles. Then he got harder and had me make letters, and faces, and spears and animals.

Once I had the hang of that he, seemed pretty impressed. He started to say that I seem pretty advanced, and I explained about what happened after I turned fifteen to what happened now.

His forehead wrinkled and he nodded and ordered me to do something more difficult. He brought in a student from the fire class, and coincidentally it was Jayden who came. I watched him smirk, and I just smiled. He was wearing almost an exact replica of the suit in my black bag which is in the corner. Mine fit into my curves more but his was black and red and looked similar to the suit Mr. Sanders was wearing.

He was directed to initiate an attack and I was to respond in which what I thought was most appropriate.

We were moved into a chamber that had everything we’d need.

There were trees everywhere, and the soft padded ground was spongy under my feet. There was a small running pond and the air was rich with oxygen.

He smiled devilishly before fire burst from his palms and he stood in a defensive move. He then proceed to create a sort of wall of fire behind him that licked at his arms and legs. I pulled water from the small body of water and created a sort of half circle around me and held it there. It was a little difficult but I could handle it. Without warning he shot fire balls in my direction and I used my hands to help the water move to block the fire and eat it up then I shot a wave at him, noticing he was completely engulfed in fire I pulled it back and surrounded myself before he could attempt to burn my flesh.

I smiled at him, showing off my veneers and he let a low growl escape his lips. I watched as he slowly started to dissolve himself into fire and he shot himself full force at me. I just barley moved out of the way in time and he started circling around me. I could feel some of the water evaporating so I pulled more through and close my eyes, hanging onto every one of my molecules. I then imagined myself as the water and opened my eyes to find that I am part of the water and I shot myself upwards and I watched as Jayden stopped confused. He put himself back to human and just left his hands enflamed. I then engulfed his body and watched him through the water. His eyes were wide and his fire was out. I waited a little bit longer before I shot back across the room and turned back to myself. He was coughing up water still and he looked angry.

Mr. Sanders returned to the room and smiled at me.

Apparently I had just surpassed all of the other water elements. They were unable to change themselves completely into their element. And he was curious to see whether or not I’d be able to do it with the other elements.

He sent me off from that lesson in a very good mood and I grabbed my black bag heading towards a bathroom and changed into my fire uniform before heading to the next appropriate training center. I felt the heat engulf me as I moved into the next training center and froze when I saw who my instructor was.

Jayden. He didn’t look very happy with me.