08 : How things Changed

Ever since that day, in the cafeteria, Jayden had almost literally been with me all the time.

In our training sessions, he wasn’t as tough on me as usually, so I pushed myself harder.

He wanted me to relax and had me stick with the basics. Almost like he didn’t want me to get better than he was.

Right now he was having me shoot targets. This was a remedial task I had long since mastered and I was growing frustrated with him.

So I stopped and turned to face Jayden angrily. ‘Why won’t you let me try harder things. I already know this crap and why aren’t I working on turning into the element itself. ‘

I was breathing heavily and I could feel my anger rise as his expression grew from curious to astonished then concerned.

‘I don’t want you getting hurt. I am your teacher, do as I say.’

‘no.’ I said and erupted my body into flames. I was so concentrated on turning into the fire, that well I finally did. And it held. I noticed what I did and looked at Jayden. He was smiling broadly and cheering.

‘Yeah! Raeanne whoo yeah, your doing great. I want you to ring around me, zoom around the room and keep the speed! Your doing great.’ I felt a smile break out and did as instructed laughing.

He told me to return to normal after a while and was smiling broadly.

I laughed and hugged him. he twirled me around and when we stopped he stared into my eyes.

‘I knew you could do it.’ He was speaking lowly now.

‘Is that why?’ he didn’t need specifics as to what I was asking. He knew.

‘of course.’ Then he kissed me. It was slow and gentle and burning with passion. And other things.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

‘I’ve got to go. Wind.’ And I kissed him one last time before rushing out.

After my wind training I headed back to the water houses.

After I had a quick shower and used my usual banana coconut products and was wearing blue jean shorts and a bright green tank top, I checked my phone to see a missed message from Jayden.

‘Lets Celebrate tonight. 11:00 o’clock underneath the oak trees.- Jay’

I felt a smile reach my lips and texted an okay back to him. I was so happy with Jayden and I was defiantly surprised that things were working out so well.

When he first asked me, I just didn’t want to say no to him. he looked so hopeful so I said I would with the thoughts that we were never going to last more than a few dates.