16 : Glitter and Glue

So, I haven't really been getting as much, or more than a few people who actuallu vote and tell me what they think of  this story. So, I want 5 votes before I upload the next chapter. It's not that hard and I know more than five people read this, so all you have to do is click a button. :) It's right over there <------ all you have to do is click s button. :)

Soo, ENJOY!! 

xx

We woke up early that morning to get ready for the day. Even though we weren't leaving the school til Ten, Spencer insisted on waking up at 6:00 o'clock. I was not happy. Unfortunately, my room mate tends to be one of those cursed morning people. I don't understand how you can be singing at such an ungodly hour. Singing!? I kid you not.

She went on about narwhals. You know the tune.

Narwhals, narwhals

swimming in the ocean

causing a commotion

cause they are so awesome

Narwhals, narwhals

pretty big and pretty white

they beat a polar bear in a fight

like an underwater unicorn

they've got a kick ass facial horn

they're the jedi of the sea

they stop Cthulu eating ye

narwhals

they are narwhals

narwhals

just don't let em touch your balls

narwhals

they are narwhals

narwhals

inventors of the shish kebab

Spencer insisted on playing this song to, and I quote, “Get into the halloween spirit!” So not working out as planned here. I lounged in bed lazily, while she sang and poked me with a stick, which I assume was left by the others that time they taped us to the monkey bars. Just thinking about it makes me feel sticky.

I glared at it suspiciously and she giggled before taking my blankets away. Grumbling I rose because it was pointless to try and sleep without my blanket. Just can't be done.

I took a shower, it was almost seven by this point. When emerged, wrapped snuggly in my house coat spencer wanted to do my hair, so I let her as I thought over the plan I had thought of the night before. It was perfect, and I figured I'd have fifteen minutes away from them to not cause too much suspicion with my absence.