20 : Seriously? A toddler could do better

“Are you kidding me?” I asked, it was patronizing. I was trying to goade him. My limbs which was just began to regein feeling were once again bound and Mr. Fridge was holding my arms tightly. I was actually dangling off the ground a bit.

I stared distastefully at the white room. It seemed to be made of plastic and the walls inside were cushioned all the way around. All I needed now was a straight jacket. There was also a chain on the ground, leading into the wall. With my objections I was carried inside the white room and attempted to wiggle my way out of the Fridge's arms, but he was a force to be reckoned with. Seriously. This guy was huge, and strong.

The plastic cuff of the chain was linked around my ankle. The door was shut and Jayden untied my feet and hands. I immediately tried to suffocate him with the air in the room but found it purged no results. He was smiling at me. Patronizingly of course. “This whole room is reinforces with a sythetic material that blocks all forms of elemental and mind powers. You are, therefore rendered helpless.

I actually was starting to become nervous. If I couldn't use my powers, how on earth was I supposed to get out of here? Jayden knelt in front of me, for I was now on the floor, back to the wall and legs curled up to my chest. “Better get some rest darling. You won't be getting much sleep after tonight. I hissed at him as he placed his palm on my cheek and held it there. Then with a quick sharp slap he was leaving the cell before I could blink. Jerk.

I was left alone, and lets face it. I didn't sleep a wink all night, so by the time Fridge came to collect me in the morning, I was too weak and out of it to realize he was tying my hands and legs again and carrying me out of the room. I was brought to a chamber, that looked like some medievel torchuring room. My blood ran cold and I fought to get free but I pinned down on a table, arms and legs being trapped in and then my head being secured. I couldn't move more than a finger. Above me was a large basin with a tap straight above my head.

I was confused, what was this? “Chinese water torchur.” Jayden said, walking into my view. I glared at him. “If you agree to join us willingly, it will stop. If not...” he trailed off and made a gesture to the room I was in. Gritting my teeth I watched as Jayden turned the dial for the tap and a steady drip was formed, landing ice cold drops of water in the centre of my forehead, or just above the space between my eyebrows. I started laughing. What could water do?

Smirking I lay there, eyes open and watching the water drip every few seconds and landing with a thump on me. It wasn't so bad, I could do this for hours. I decided and continued to watch the water. Drip, drip, dripping down on me. He leaned against the wall, so I could see his face in my peripery vision. There actually seemed to be bets being taken to see how long I could last. Pursing my lips I decided that no matter what, I would not give in.

Spencer

“It's been two days!” I burst out for probably the thirdieth time in thirty minutes. Cory, Taylor and Blaze were huddled solemly around the room. Taylor, I noticed was having a particularly rough time. His face was screwed up and he looked almost, guilty.

“We can't just sit here! Rae is missing! Missing!” It was almost like, they didn't care. Which was even ridiculous to think because they obviously cared a lot. My stuffed rabbit, Simon was in my arms. He was familarly soft and usualy just holding him calmed me down, but I hadn't let him go since we were all sent back to the school several hours early because a student had gone missing.

It wasn't until we got back that we realized it was Rae, my best friend. I'd had a freak out, full on screaming, and wailing. Everyone within in ten mile radius probably heard me. I had to do something. I had to find her. She'd been acting strange for a while now, something though, was bothering me about the whole night. I mean, wouldn't have we noticed if our best friend missing? Why didn't I see anything? Why didn't anyone see anything? The damage, as rumoured is enough evidence to support that we should have, but all the papers were saying was that a group of juvenile criminals had roughed up the place, allocating the damage that had been made.