18 : And somehow, I survived

Honestly, I felt kind of bad for Taylor as he chased after me and spent the next half hour talking to me softly and holding me flush against him. I was, a bit of a drama queen, and really crying over being an unsneaky pirate? What the freaking wild-a-goose is that! So, I decided to let go all the anger I was, up until now harbouring for my boyfriend. It was more easily said than done but I somehow miracuously managed.

Now, his hand wrapped tightly around mine we walked back through the park and passed an ice cream cart, which I stared longingly after so Taylor, being ever accomodating bought be a double scoop cone with a new flavour I'd seen and wanted to try immediately. Wait for it, Orange Pineapple. Sounds kind of gross and when I tried to get Taylor to try some, which turned out to be impossible because he hated both oranges and pineapple, I ate the montrosity to myself. It.was.magificent! Seriously, new favourite ice cream!

“Please just one lick Tay! Seriously, I'm on cloud 9 right now.” We were stopped and in the middle of the side walk, a jogger actually bumbed into me and I waved my heavy pirate sword at them. I must look like a maniac, plus I kept on forgetting my sword was not plastic and could actually hurt people. Taylor helped me situate it back in the sheath at my waste, then I sneaked attacked him with the cone and shoved it in his face.

Lets just say, his eyes widened and mouth hanging open and orange-pineapple ice cream smearing his face and in his mouth. It was actually alarming when he started spitting the stuff up immediately and his face was all kinds of red.

“That.. was disgusting!” He cried sitting up and wiping his mouth on a napkin I handed him before he could use his sleeve. I was surprised when he didn't get mad and kept on appologising uselessly. He took it well and I, was now the one freaking out again, because I couldn't stand the thought of Taylor being mad at me.

Again, it took him a bit of time as we walked to calm me down and then were standing in front of a clothing shop where I saw Cory disappear behind a rack. “Ohh!” I stated excitedly and ran in. It was a secondhand store and full of vintage clothing that just upon seeing I found myself wanting. “This is awesome!” I said aloud as a few people glanced at me curiously, I must have been a skeptical in my pirate get up and splotchy face.

Taylor, chuckling behind me tried to wrap an arm around my waste but I ran loose and immediately started going through the clothes. There were so many great items, I couldn't even comprehend! I found three of trench coats in different colours that pretty much fit perfectly. I got a bottle green, cream, and black coloured one, and the only thing wrong is the cream one was missing a button, good thing I had George who could fix it. The black jacket would actually come in handy if I got cold later tonight. It was a win-win situation. Plus, each jacket was only 8 dollars and 62 cents. A steal!

I also got some vintage skirts, one that was flowy and came to the ankle, another was short and pencil. Then ruffled blouses, some band t-shirts from the 80's and best of all, a ginormous Lion King shirt that came past my knees and was really more like a dress. Only it was too loose and really not suitable for public. New pajamas! There was an array of hats displayed everywhere and I actually found a bright purple bowler hat that reminded me of cornelius fudge from Harry Potter, I just had to have it! I also bought a sleak black top-hat and one of those sun hats that the rim actually stretched out huge and looked like an umbrella.

Last of all, I found a cream coloured knit no sleeve coat that came done to my ankles. Alltogether I spent under 90 dollars, which thinking about that is a steal. I couldn't wait to show George. Cory also had an arm load of bags, so we tracked down the bus and convinced the driver to allow us to stash our bags in our seats and he complied, which was great. I took out my black trench though, and fastened it around my waste.