19 : It's Called a Pillow...

Authors Note: Hey, so again this chapter is short, but it is late at the moment and I really wanted to upload! plus my sister threated to kill me if I didn't...  I told her if she did then no one would be able to finish the story and I hope you don't hate me.. because I would hate me if I were you. I might edit this later, but I'm not sure. Off to bed! Enjoy. Comment. Vote. :) Share. Fan. The works. 

My head was aching. Like seriously aching. I felt like a car had fallen out of the sky and squished my head. Okay, it really felt like I had falled down a flight of stairs and whacked my head on every step. I mean ow! I tried to life my hand, but found I couldn't feel it. What the? Damn it Blaze! I swear if he duct tape me again...

Then, it hit me. No seriously, someone whacked my head with a newspaper. I opened my eyes and glared at the person. I found myself in a room, a motel room. It was regularly sized and there were two double beds. I myself was sitting in a chair, arms roped behind me and my legs fastened to the chair legs. I was still in my pirate costume and the numbness was slowly seeping out of my limbs. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing.

“Look here fellas, princess is awake.” Some snickering followed and I actually had to force myself not to roll my eyes. That line, was so original. I also had to bite my tongue to not say what was on the tip of it. “Tell me, princess. How'd you get yourself into this mess.” More taunting jeers, and I swear, it slipped out before I could help it. “You tell me... Princess.” His smile slipped and he smacked me. Ouch.

I grumbled and resisted rubbing my cheek on my shoulder, which was probably the only thing I could actually reach successfully on my anatomy at the moment. Instead I forced myself to study him. He had thick eyebrows, that almost completely met in the middle. He was a giant, quite literally. I swear he was at least 6'8''... Plus, I noticed with a glance that his feet were also ginormous. I could probably fit both my feet in them, with my shoes on.

His face was all sharp angles and looked sort of boxy. Even his eyes were rectangular. All corners, no round edges. I decided to call him Fridge. Because, he reminded me of a refridgerator, and my mouth felt like cotton so I was so thirsty. What better place to find an ice cold drink? He circled around my, hand tracing my shoulder teasingly. Only it didn't feel nice. He was about to speak when I cut him off. “Hey, want to make yourself useful fridgy and get my a drink?” Okay, so maybe the whole fridge comment was taking it too far. He now had a vein pulsing in his forehead. It was like a mini-fridge.

I actually started giggling when I called it a mini-fridge and I heard someone comment on the tranquilizer still working its way out of my system. Then fridge man was gone and someone else was kneeling in front of me. It was Jayden. “Hey there!” I chirped, I swear why was I so stupid? My mouth, was my curse. He smiled wryly.

Humiliatingly enough he gave a drink through a straw. It was a waterbottle and I welcomed the, luke warm liquid. I giggled at the thought of telling Jayden to put it in “The Fridge” Then I was laughing hysterically. The stinging pain on my cheek brought my laughter up short and I turned to see Jayden's hand moving back down to its side. My eyes narrowed, no more mister nice guy.

I felt the power surge through me and I could feel the connection between me and every living thing in this room. Jayden made a motion and a moment later my eyes were being wrapped tightly, keeping his from view. This was terrifying, for I knew the powers I possessed for the mind had to be communicated through eye contact. That was usually the case anyways and I gulped in fright this time. If I couldn't see what was happening, how could I read the people around me? How could I get myself out of here.

Thats when I knew, I wasn't going to. My breathing hitched in my chest and I felt a hand on my shoulder, trailing down my arm and resting at my wrist. Jayden used to do that, and before it had sent tingles shooting up my spine and my heartbeat to increase. Now, now it just filled me with anger. “What?” I hissed, because I didn't know what else to say and I wanted him to stop. His hand was on my knee now, working it's way up to my hip.

In different circumstances, I might have liked Jayden doing this, but now. Now I wanted to rip his leg hair out one by one. I wanted to watch him get what he deserved. Mostly, I wanted a pillow. Seriously, why couldn't they have tied me to a bed? It would have been so much more comfortable. Then again, what they did while I was on the bed, I shuddered to think. This, this was bad enough. He cooed in my ear.

“Awh Rae-bear. Don't like it anymore?” If I had my hands free...

“What do you want with me Jayden?” I spat out, making my voice heard over the jeering laughter and calls of assent. Jerk-faces.

The mood in the room changed, to an almost solemn thing. “Now, now Rae-bear. You should know this. What the Varn wants the Varn get's and you were lucky enough to be wanted.” His voice was taunting, and somewhat afraid. I gulped, this Varn character must be pretty sick minded.

“What could he possibly want with me?” I knew the question before I asked it. I wasn't really asking anyone. I had been thinking aloud. Jayden chuckled nervously. “Your power of course.” There was something he wasn't saying. Something bad. Okay, something worse.

“What else? I have a right to know.” Silence was met by my request. A door opened and I heard a low murmur come from the people around the room, then heavy footsteps walking towards me and stopping in front of where I say. “My, my. Aren't we pretty.” A heavy hand pulled the blindfold off me and I saw a man in front of me.

He was in his twenties, at least that's what he looked like. 25 at the absolute oldest, but the way he carried himself, the way his eyes glowed a silvery white in hue, made him seem so much older. I know instinctively that without proper training my powers, my mind powers would have no effect against this man. And my hands were bound so my elemental powers were rendered useless.

“She, will make a wonderful queen.” His thumb brushed my cheek and I snapped my teeth at him. He patted my check patronizingly afterwards and I felt my anger grow. His queen? Hell no!

“For your information, I have a boyfriend.” I said, why, I cannot fathom but said it I did. His lips curled up and his leered at me. “That can be taken care of.” Then, with a snap of his fingers I was being led out of the motel room, still attached to a chair. The blindfold back over my neck and a prick in my shoulder which rendered my incapable of using my moter skills. My feet were unbound and I was led to a vehicle where I was stuffed into the trunk blind-fold still on my eyes, my arms and legs still bound. All I could think about was how much I wanted a pillow, and how badly I was going to hurt that man and Jayden as soon as the chance permitted.