Chapter 2: The Chase is On

The team soon landed on a nearby rooftop.

"I can't see Callaghan anywhere." Wasabi said.

"Baymax, scan the area." Hiro said. Baymax did. Soon afterwards, Baymax said, "Callaghan is found to be on the southern part of the city." He said.

Hiro turned to his friends. "Guys, we'd better split up. Be ready for anything." "Right." GoGo said. "Remember to keep in touch." Then she, Wasabi, Fred, and Honey all set off to find Callaghan. Hiro got onto Baymax, and flew off to get a better search from the air.

They hadn't got far when... "Callaghan is detected down there." He said, pointing down at a nearby street.

Hiro & Baymax flew down to where Baymax said Callaghan was. They saw Callaghan standing on a nearby rooftop. "Callaghan." Hiro said, getting Callaghan's attention. He turned to face Hiro and his mask lifted up, so Hiro could see his face, glaring at him in anger.

"Long time no see, Hiro." The ex-professor said coldly.

Hiro & Baymax stared at Callaghan. Callaghan lowered his mask, and raced off, leaping off the roof, and using the microbots to zoom away from them. Hiro & Baymax followed in close pursuit. "Guys, I found Callaghan. Try & intercept him if you can." Hiro said.

Honey was the nearest. "Let's give these hover boots a workout." She said. The hover boots gave her a bit of a hover advantage. It wasn't for long, but as long as it was enough to help her. She followed Callaghan, but he used his microbots to try and block her, but she leapt the attacks and got by him.

At that moment, Wasabi leapt in, plasma cutter blades outstretched. Callaghan glared at him, and put up thick microbot walls to block him. Wasabi cut through the walls, angering Callaghan.

"GoGo! Heads up!" Wasabi called as GoGo zoomed by, skating like a roller derby player, cutting through the microbots with her wheel discs.

Callaghan quickly thought up another plan – he created a half-pipe stunt ramp out of microbots, but GoGo skated through the pipe, even performing a few stunts.

Fred suddenly leapt in, whooping and cheering like he was having fun. Callaghan created pipes outta the microbots. 'That will slow him down.' He thought. But it didn't. Fred leapt through the pipes with his super jump ability. "Woohoo!" He cheered. "I'm the best jumping plumber in the world!"

Soon, the whole team met up at the docks. "Oh, where is he?" GoGo said. "I can't see him."

At that moment, Callaghan shot up from behind a shipping crate. "Surprise!" he called.

With that, he started attacking the team. "Come on guys." Hiro said to his friends. "Do the same thing we did last time: get the mask."

Wasabi leapt toward Callaghan, but Callaghan blocked him, making him fall to the floor. GoGo & Honey both fired their weapons on him, but Callaghan deflected them. Fred leapt up, but Callaghan punched him, knocking him backwards and down onto the ground. But he sprung right up and recovered.

Hiro, riding Baymax, thought of something. "I've got it." He said. Baymax flew round Callaghan, trying to distract him. He threw microbots down in all ways, trying to hit the flying robot.

"Grrr! Why won't you hold still?!" Callaghan shouted.

But just then, Fred stumbled over some microbots he'd sent out, and collided with Honey, making her send a chemball she was holding flying into Callaghan's face, knocking the kabuki mask off his head, making him lose control over the microbots. The microbots dropped down, and he almost fell down towards the water, but Baymax grabbed him and put him down gently on the ground.