Chapter 4: Alistair's Request

Next day, Aunt Cass came up to Hiro's bedroom. "Look at this letter Hiro," she said. "It's from Alistair Krei. It says you need to meet him at the Lee residence."

"Why?" Hiro asked. "It doesn't say." She said. "He needs you for something important." She hugged Hiro. "Make me proud, Hiro." "I will, Aunt Cass." Hiro said. Aunt Cass went down to telephone Alistair Krei & let him know Hiro was on his way. Hiro collected up the charging station with Baymax in it, then headed off via the teleporter to Fred's manor.

At the manor, Hiro saw his friends. Callaghan was nowhere to be seen. "We got the same letter you did." Honey said. "Callaghan said he doesn't want to see Alistair." Fred said. 'I guess he's still angry with him for what he thought Krei did to his daughter.' Hiro thought.

Hiro found Alistair Krei was in the living room. "Hiro. There you are." He said. Heathcliff came in. "Tea, sir?" he asked.

"Yes." Alistair said. As Heathcliff left, Hiro sat down in the chair opposite him.

"Alistair," Hiro began, "I found out you needed to see us."

"Yes, yes I did." Alistair Krei said. "I guessed you met my brother, Langstrom." "Yes, yes we have." Hiro said.

"I am hardly surprised." Alistair said. "He rarely has time to talk to anyone, including me."

Hiro sighed. "I know." Alistair stared out a window. "I have discovered he's been going around town a lot lately, almost a day or so since that battlebot invasion. I heard about how well you took out those robots. And thanks for supplying the parts needed to help my company soar again after that... incident, last month." he said, the last bit sounding nervous.

"You're welcome." Hiro said. "Is there anything about your brother that you could tell us?"

Alistair shrugged. "I do not know much. but I did discover why he'd been heading around town these last few days. He'd been busy collecting important data – my data."

Hiro's eyes widened. "Why would he need your data?"

"It is for very important research." Alistair Krei said. "He needs some information on a man who once worked with him, me, and Professor Callaghan."

"Who is this man?" Hiro asked.

"I do not know who the man is, but all I know is that his initials are G.F." Alistair Krei said.

"Whoever this G.F. is, they could be in danger." Hiro said. "Where is he?"

"Last night, I've tracked him to a mountain range not far from here. I sent someone out there to find out some info on him, but I lost radio contact with that person a few hours ago."

Hiro was worried. 'The person Alistair sent out could be in danger too.' He thought. "Don't worry, Alistair. We'll find the person you sent out - and the person you are looking for." He said.

"Thank you." Alistair Krei said, shaking Hiro's hand vigorously. "Here are the coordinates to the mountain range." He added, handing a slip of paper with the coordinates of the mountain range's location.

"Thanks." Hiro said. Heathcliff brought Alistair's tea. Alistair quickly drunk it, and grinned. "I'll see myself out." He headed out the door.

But no sooner had Alistair Krei left Fred's mansion, he grinned evilly...

...and turned back into Langstrom Krei!

Langstrom grinned. "That was easy. All too easy." He said.

By this time, Hiro had told his friends about what "Alistair" had said to him.

"So that means we need to find someone who worked with Callaghan, and Alistair Krei?" Wasabi said.

"Yes." Hiro said. "We need to find him quickly."

"If Langstrom Krei is involved," GoGo said, "we have to get to this G.F. guy before he does."

"Right." Hiro said. "Guys, Let's suit up."

With that, Big Hero 6, and Callaghan, suited up, and set off to the teleporter, and Hiro entered the coordinates that 'Alistair Krei' had given him.

The teleporter took them all the way to the mountain range. They noticed that it felt rather cold.

"Luckily, I've just added heating elements to our suits, so they keep us warm in the cold." Hiro said.

"You are pretty clever." Honey said.

"I got the idea from Baymax's warming mechanism." Hiro said proudly. "Make sure to always stay warm in cold temperatures." Baymax said. "Well said, Baymax." Hiro said.

"We need to find this G.F. person, whoever he is, quickly." GoGo said. "I hope this is safe." Honey said worriedly. "I'm sure we'll be fine, Miss Lemon." Callaghan said. "After all, the cold never bothered me, anyway."

"Was that a reference?" Fred asked.

Hiro dismissed the thought. "Now, let's check the mountains." Baymax scanned the area. "The person we seek is hidden in the mountains." Baymax said. "Where?" Hiro asked. "That is unknown. Possible signals are weak in this area." Baymax said.

"Well, we'll have to search everywhere till we find him." Wasabi said.

With that, Big Hero 6, and Callaghan, searched the mountains for the G.F. person, as an instrumental of the chorus of the Thomas & Friends song Searching Everywhere played in the background.

Soon, Baymax's scanner bleeped. "Person we are seeking is detected down there." He said, pointing to a cave in a mountain.

The team and Callaghan came to the mountain with the cave. "Perhaps who we're looking for is in there." Wasabi said. Using his plasma blades, he carefully cut through some icicles blocking the entrance, so as not to cause an avalanche.

The team entered the cave, and saw a surprising sight: there was furniture in the cave! "Who would furnish a cave like this?" GoGo said.

"It's amazing!" Fred said. "Dad should get a man cave like this!" He went up to some sort of white furry cushion. He felt the cushion.

"Fred, please!" Wasabi said. "You don't even know where that thing's been!" Just then, a loud growl sounded through the cave. "Fred!" Wasabi scolded. "It wasn't me." Fred said. "Then who-" Wasabi was cut off when he saw the others, Callaghan included, saw what Fred was touching. Their eyes popped wide and their jaws dropped, Wasabi's following suite. Fred stared blankly, and when he looked at what they were looking at, his eyes popped wide, and his mouth hung agape as well.

They all saw that the 'cushion' was actually an arm, that belonged to a huge white furry creature, with huge blue hands, huge blue feet, and a huge blue head which resembled the adult Lewis from Meet the Robinsons, which had whitish-gray hair, and it was sitting in a recliner.

The yeti stared, then growled again.

The team stared with shocked expressions.

"I did NOT see that coming." GoGo said.