Chapter 25: The Final Battle

Big Hero 6, and Callaghan arrived in an area behind Langstrom Krei's manor. They saw a big hangar, a cover over something in the yard, and no sign of Langstrom Krei.

"OK, Langstrom Krei." Hiro called. "Show yourself."

"Delighted to." Langstrom's voice said. Langstrom Krei rose up from a elevator in the floor in the area behind his mansion.

However, instead of his business suit, he was wearing black male-style underclothing, and had a chestplate and shoulder armour that looked like Wasabi's, and had a helmet that looked like Hiro's, and he had steel fists and rocket thrusters, like Baymax, except it was in the same colours of Baymax's first armour. And the Nightmare Crown was perched on top of the helmet.

The team gasped. "How did you get all that armour?" Hiro asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Langstrom said, "Callaghan copied your suit data." Hiro gasped and looked at Callaghan. "He made me to!" Callaghan said innocently.

"And I copied all the weapons of your friends and robot's armour too." Langstrom Krei said, as He produced plasma blades, wheel discs, 2 chemical bomb lobbers from his shoulders, a flamethrower from his chest plate, and his rocket fists.

"Wow." Fred said. "My compliments to your designs."

"Well, I don't want to blow my own trumpet, but yes, I know." Langstrom said.

Callaghan glared coldly at Langstrom Krei. "Langstrom Krei, Enough is enough." he said. "Hand that crown over, now."

"Why on earth would I do that?" Langstrom said. "Besides, I figured it'd be much more fun to use it to destroy you; being the pathetic traitor you are, Robert Callaghan."

Callaghan glared coldly at Langstrom Krei.

"Is this what your brother would have wanted?" Hiro said to him.

Langstrom grinned evilly. "Well, Hiro Hamada, why don't you ask him yourself!" He pulled back a cloth covering two covered cages, and the team, and Callaghan gasped when they saw the people in the cages; Alistair Krei, and Robert's daughter, Abigail, both tied up in the cages with their mouths duct-taped shut. The team were shocked, knowing Langstrom would go this far to get what he wanted.

"Krei!" The team shouted. "Abby!" Callaghan said in shock. Alistair Krei and Abigail saw them and muffled through the tape.

"How dare you threaten the life of your brother and my daughter!" Callaghan shouted. "Why didn't you come after your brother yourself?"

"You would never understand, Calla-loser!" Langstrom shouted. "I wanted to destroy my brother! If he hadn't denied me the one chance I had to use the Nightmare Crown for what I really wanted, I'd have taken over the world!"

Alistair Krei glared at his brother through his cage.

"No one would ever use such old or powerful technology to do such a dangerous thing!" Hiro shouted. "Not even Mom, Dad, Tadashi, Or Professor Granville!"

"Those people are nothing but pathetic fools!" Langstrom said in annoyance. "But you, Hiro Hamada, are not like them." He grinned evilly. "When my feeble brother saw your microbots at the showcase, he knew he had some powerful technology when he saw it. Especially since your brother Tadashi taught you well, and that you now carry on his legacy, as that weaking Granville stated you were to do. And now, I propose..." he paused impressively. "...an offer for you."

"Well, If that's what he wants." Fred said. "Hold on." Hiro said to Langstrom Krei. "What do ya want, anyway?"

"It is simple, Hamada." Langstorm said. "Give me all the technology your brother made at the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, and I will spare the lives of my feeble brother and your ex-professor's daughter."