EPILOGUE

The next day, at the Lucky Cat Café...

"Listen to this, Hiro," Aunt Cass said, showing him the newspaper. "Villainous owner of Langstrom Industries apprehended by Big Hero 6 & former institute professor Robert Callaghan; once arrested over trying to murder his brother, Alistair Krei."

She showed him the picture. "You know, the one in the purple armour looks almost like you."

At that moment, the phone rang, and Aunt Cass went to answer it.

"Hello, Lucky Cat Café, Cass Hamada speaking. Yes, he's here. Right. I'll tell him." she put the phone down.

"Hiro, someone wants to meet you at the courthouse." she said. "Be brave for me." she said, kissing Hiro as he went.

At the police station, Hiro met up with his friends, and Callaghan, Alistair Krei, Abigail, and they attended Callaghan's trial.

The judge declared proudly, "It is with great pleasure, I decree that, Mr Robert Callaghan, you are now a free man." With that, the cops ripped up Callaghan's charge sheet. The crowd applauded.

Later, outside the courtroom, after the trial, The team and Callaghan were waiting for news on Langstrom Krei and the crystals. An officer came in with good news. "Good news everyone." The officer said. "The crown's been disposed of. No one can ever use it again, and we gave the crystals to the museum, where people can look in them and see their futures."

"What happened to Langstrom Krei?" Wasabi asked.

"Locked up in Callaghan's old cell." The officer said. "Judge didn't even bother with a trial. He's got 20 years, plus Callaghan's former prison sentence."

"And you'll be pleased to know," he added, "that we've revoked Langstrom's business permit. Langstrom Industries is now outta business. You won't have to worry about him or his company anymore."

Hiro and his friends cheered.

Robert stared down at the picture of Hiro & Tadashi with their parents, and Aunt Cass. 'I will make you proud, Tadashi, my late best student.'

"Things are gonna be much better." Fred said happily.

And actually, Fred was right.

Sometime after the end of spring break, Callaghan managed to get himself a better job; selling real-estate in New Yorkohama.

He also managed to make amends with his daughter, and at times, was able to help Big Hero 6 thwart the plans of any common enemies that threatened the city.

Alistair Krei's Krei Tech business expanded even more, after purchasing his brother's business due to Langstrom's business permit being revoked.

And as for Hiro, Baymax, and their friends?

Well, they went back to what they did best: being good friends, students, and superheroes.

Everything was finally back to normal. Well, as normal as things would get in San Fransokyo, anyway.

Meanwhile...

"Big Hero 6," Obake snarled from his lair, "you made a fatal mistake, destroying the Crown of Nightmares. As of now, nothing, and I mean, NOTHING, will stop me from learning your identities, and destroying San Fransokyo better than that pathetic Langstrom Krei!"

He grinned. He stared down at the newspaper of the death of Tadashi Hamada. "All I need to do is make my preparations." he cackled evilly.

"Beware, Big Hero 6, your trials are only just beginning..."