Chapter 11: Kikiwaka Island

Early the next morning, Hiro and Baymax and their friends got up and prepared to get ready for the trip to Kikiwaka Island, hoping to find the Cipher crystal.

"Ready guys?" Hiro said. "Ready as we'll ever be." GoGo said.

Using the coordinates that Sharon had given him, the team, and Callaghan, used the teleporter to teleport to Kikiwaka Island.

Kikiwaka Island looked almost as big as Akuma Island, except more tropical, like Hawaii. The team arrived almost immediately.

"So this is Kikiwaka Island." Wasabi said. "I was expecting it to be a summer camp." Fred said bluntly.

"We need to find where the lab is." Hiro said. "Baymax, fly up, and see where it is." Baymax flew up, but almost immediately, a whirring noise sounded, and a bright laser beam shot through the sky at breakneck speed, just missing Baymax. Baymax landed. "The sky is too dangerous to use right now." he said.

"It seems," Callaghan said, "that the lab's sky security has come on." "What?" GoGo said. "When the lab was built," Callaghan explained, "Alistair Krei added a security system to blast any dangers that came by. It's rather experimental, so it targets anything in the air as a enemy."

"So that means we can't fly to the lab without getting zapped, right?" Hiro said. Callaghan nodded. "Also," he added, "we have to be careful. The island has a volcano, called Mount Kikiwaka." "So that's why it's called Kikiwaka Island." Fred said. "You catch on fast, Fred." Callaghan said. "We'd better find that lab." "and that crystal." Wasabi said.

The team headed through the jungle of Kikiwaka Island. They headed through a lava cave, full of lava. Some of it erupted, and the team stayed back, Hiro most of all; for it reminded him of the fire at the institute that killed his brother, Tadashi.

"This heat is not gonna be good on my hair." Honey said. "Thankfully," Hiro said, "I built cooling features in our suits, for any extremely hot temperature enviroments." "You think fast." GoGo said. "Yes. Yes i do." Hiro said.

The team headed off through the cave, toward the jungle again, hearing the noises of zapped birds screeching and falling. "Experimental." Robert said to the team.

It wasn't easy, but the team soon reached the lab. "There it is." Fred said. "The lab Professor Callaghan was on about." "Right." Hiro said. "Now all we've gotta do is get the crystal, and we can..."

But Hiro stopped. He stared, and then, he gasped. He could just see himself, Tadashi, their Aunt Cass, and his parents at a beach just nearby the lab. Then, there was silence. "Mom? Dad?" he said quietly.

"Hiro?" Wasabi said, waving a hand in front of his face, getting his attention. "Sorry." Hiro said. "I thought I saw Tadashi and my parents." "But Tadashi died." GoGo said. "No. I actually saw them." Hiro said. "Has the heat gotten to his brain?" Honey said. "Enough talk." GoGo said. "Let's get into the lab, and get the crystal."

But then, a strange robot plummeted in. It was just like the final boss of the 3DS game Battle in the Bay, but it had a tiki mask face on it in solid steel, lime green bodywork, lava orange armour, and a powerful cannon as one of it's hands.

and out of the blue, Yama's thugs reappeared.

"You didn't think you'd get the Cipher crystal from the lab that easily, did you?" one thug said.

"Yes, yes we did." Fred stated. But a quick shoulder nudge from GoGo shut him up.

"We're not happy with the way you decimated Super Tiger 2.0, you know." the second thug said. "So," the third thug said, "we're gonna end you for good this time."

"That's right." the first thug said. "Big Hero 6, prepare to face... Tiki-Bot Warrior!"

The Tiki-Bot Warrior aimed it's cannon down at the team.

"I knew it was too easy." Hiro said.