Chapter 18

Unedited
____________________

''What?''

''Do as I say.''

He looked very serious, but I was too scared. I don't have the perfect body.

I turned my back to him and pulled my tanktop over my bra. Then I grabbed the waist band of my pants, and pulled it down oh so slowly, not wanting to reveal my body.

This left me in only my sports bra and underwear. I turned around and looked at the ground, too embarassed. I wanted to hide all my scars, make them dissepear, but he had already seen them now. It would do no good. 

Suddenly I felt his breath on my forhead and looked up. He scanned my body and went on his knees. He did something I would've never expected him too.

He kissed the scars on my stomach, every single scar, every slice, he kissed them. He proceeded to my legs, then my upper arm, my hand. He stood up and kissed my shoulder, leaving me utterly speechless.

He put his hand on the side of my face and whispered, ''You're beautiful, never think otherwise. Never be ashamed of your scars, they show how strong you have been, and how you've defeated every one of your victims.''

He pulled me by my hands and leaded me to the bathtub. Thinking he wants me in there, I started climbing in before he stopped me.

''You can't go in without having removed the rest of your clothes, now can you? It wouldn't be logical.''

So he did what I had already suspected. He took the rest of my clothes of. I stood stock still, facing the bathtub with my back to him. I felt my bra being unhooked only for it to be slid down my arms.

He slowly glided his fingers over the skin of my upper body. I felt him leave a wet kiss on the place where my shoulder and neck meet, causing shivers to erupt.

His fingers grazed the hem of my underwear ready to slide that down also, but I stopped that. I wasn't ready. ''C-can that s-stay?''

He paused, making me feel like asking that, even saying anything, was a huge mistake.

''No,'' he simply answered.

At once he ripped it off not giving me time to react. I felt a strong emotion and wanted to turn around to scold him. I did but the fact that I was stark naked had me widening my eyes.

He grabbed me and put me down in the bath. ''Get clean and then come to bed.''

He turned and walked out of the door, leaving me dumb struck. Did he seriously do all that and then just simply, left?

Wondering about what he'll do I took a bath. I honestly expected about anything right now. After all, I am a ghoul now and I never even thought that would be possible. So I guess the words Nicki once told me when we were little were true. She said to 'always expect the unexpected'. I did, that's the main reason I was able to survive for all these years. I just have to keep in mind that nothing is impossible.

After I was finished, I wrapped a big fluffy towel around my body and proceeded out of the bathroom and in to the bedroom. I was too deep into thinking about my rooky mistake about not expecting things, that I forgot about the dangerous presence in the room.

Suddenly I saw a black material hanging before my face. I grabbed it and realized it was a shirt. His shirt.

''It's time for you to sleep, little ghoul.''

I couldn't help but to notice the change in nickname he gave me. No human, but ghoul. We were equals. I couldn't help the stupid grin forming on my face when he called me that.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses being placed on my neck. ''What are you smiling at?'' He asked genuinly curious.

I decided to lead him on a bit. It was time this deal between us, was going to start.

The deal to make him fall for me.