Chapter 31

Unedited 

The mask man practically growled at the boy.

What got the weird tattoo guy with sunglasses in a hype?

Everyone stopped with what they were doing and turned to our scene. The music didn't stop all the way, now it was more like background music.

My back was still at the creepy dude. I looked up at the dude before and whispered, ''Turn 90 degrees please. He complied.

While still holding me close we turned so that the tattooed guy could clearly see every move we did.

I turned my head to him and hold his gaze. ''I don't need you, Uta. You don't care about me? I don't care about you.

And with that I kissed the blond guy, who's name I still didn't know.

We were pulled apart by a great force, meaning the stupid guy in black. Why did he need to screw up everything? Some people just don't know how to stop, do they?

The strenght of tattoo dude had me stumble to the ground with great impact. I fell straight onto my butt and a few people started to laugh at me.

I was in shock, it actually kind of hurt, physically and emotionally. What the hell? How dare he?

I looked before and saw him beating the blonde up. Serves him right, hmpf, trying to forcefully kiss me, idiot.

I stood up and dragged myself to the exit. I stepped outside wanting to walk to where ever. Someone snatched my arm and hold me really tightly. It seriously hurt and I was sure it was going to leave a mark. But that wasn't what I was worried about.

''Let me go!''

He just kept dragging me causing me to dig my heals into the ground. We finally stopped. Before I could give a sigh of relieve he hoisted me up on his back. He continued walking, but at a slower pace now.

''Why?'' I was starting to get tired of all the soft bouncing.

''Because your mine. You should know your place, love.''

I felt myself drifting off to sleep but managed to say one thing before doing so.

''I'm yours.''

I felt him stop at my words for a moment and then continue.

''Damn right.''

Oh, and I love you.

***

"Wake up, baby."

My eyes immediatly flew open at the 'baby'. I quickly noticed that I was lying on his bed, in nothing but my panties, bra and Uta's big shirt. And he was lying above me, kissing all around my neck.

"Uta?"

"Hm?"

"Don't ever say 'baby' again."

"Then what will I call our future baby?"

My eyes widened and heat creaped up in my cheeks.

His deep chuckle rung all around my body, causing the familiar shivers to run down my spine again. "If you don't like it I'll stop calling you that, love."

He found my sensitive spot, just above my colar bone. I let out a gasp at this and he started nibbling the spot. He nibbled, kissed and sucked.

"U-Uta."

"If you could kindly shut up, love. I'm tired of waiting."

His hand slipped under my shirt.

"I've been wanting to take you for so long."