Chapter 21

Unedited

I felt some movements to my right but kept still. Slowly opening my eyes I looked around. I was chained to the wall behind me. I looked at what I was wearing and to my relief, I was wearing the same clothes I had on previously. I remembered Uta giving me one of his black shirts, and it came mid thigh. And I'd put on pale gray jeans that was faded.

My hair was in front of my face but I couldn't do anything about it, by cause of the damn chains keeping my arms up. The room was like a prison. There were only bars that kept me from escaping and going back home. Home, where Uta was.

Where was Uta? Hasn't he noticed yet that I am gone? Or somebody else? I couldn't help but let my dark side slowly take over.

Maybe, maybe I didn't meant anything to anyone. Maybe I was stupid for hoping on a happy ending. Too stupid to think I was worthy.

No one was going to save me. Not this time.

''I'm so sorry, Sarah.'' I wipped my head up so fast upwards I got dizzy for a second, but quickly focused again.

Standing there was none other than the kidnapper himself, Stefan.

''You are not sorry Stefan, that's like pushing somebody off the stairs, saying sorry and doing it again. You are not sorry!'' I sneered at him.

''Nicki made me do it! I didn't want to, believe me. She treathened me, saying that if I wouldn't she would kill me. You are my ally, without you freeing the prisoners wouldn't even be possible. I didn't wanted to do this.''

''So I'm not important enough to be saved, is that it? I knew, I just knew from the start my hopes were falls.''

''Look at me.'' I didn't move my head. Just kept staring at the ground. I was suddenly feeling very tired.

He sighed, ''He won't come and save you. He is with Nicki now.'' He said softly.

After he said this adrenaline kicked into my system. ''Say that again,'' I gritted out through clenched teeth.

''He gave up on you, saying that you were too much trouble for him. He thought it would be better when you would be a ghoul, but he said he was wrong.''

Every single word he was bringing out was slowly ripping at my insides, slowly killing me, destroying me. I didn't want to believe him, I really didn't. Uta wouldn't, would he? But Nicki would.

''If you don't believe me, I could show you.''

''Then show me.''

***

My hands were tied behind my back with a rope, a rough one. Every time I moved my hands they were cutting me more and more. Deeper and deeper.

He pulled me harshly back, halting me in the process. "Be quiet, they're behind this corner. Make a noise and you'll be punished."

Because of some reason, which Stefan saying he'll punish me I got this feeling to run away. Even if I had to run to hell I would. But when a certain person said it, it gave me pleasurable shivers run along my spine.

I listened closely and couldn't make out more than occasional pants and... Moans.

I slowly peeked my head around the corner. What I saw there literally broke my heart apart.

Nicki and Uta were having a heated make out session.

My Uta, the one that was supposed to only be with me, was kissing my supposed sister, my rival.