Chapter 29

Unedited
This chapter can be confusing but you will understand soon, if not ask me!

"Come back here, Sarah!"

I was running away from my problem. A problem I caused myself. I killed somebody. And it wasn't just somebody, it was my mom.

It was me who killed her, I did it.

As for Nicki, she killed dad. We both did not even hesitate for a second before deciding to sloth their troths.
All our childhood they treated us like crap. There isn't much to say except, karma is a bitch.

Going to school was like going on a trip to hell, every single day. In the bus kids would trip me, on the bike they would pull me off and beat me up, in school they would wait until the teachers were gone, finally grabbing my hair and throw me in the corner. Everyone waited for their turn. First they would throw an insult at me and secondly they would beat me up.

All those kicks to my gut, those broken bones, the hurtful words. I won't ever forget them. I will make them pay, one by one, making them suffer and beg for mercy. But I won't stop there, no, before making them beg for their pitiful lives, I will firstly kill their relatives.

Some I will choke, others I will drown. Taking my dear weapons, I'll let them rip their skin slowly apart. For every letter they spoke, making me hurt, I will slice their skin, making blood spill.

Just like they did with me.

"We are in this together! You are not alone! We'll leave this pitiful bodies and find others! We can start over again!"

I didn't want to find other bodies. I was fine with this body from a girl called Sarah. I am merely a harmless spirit, taken over a human's body.

My friend has taken that of her sister, Nicki. With the abilities to touch I wanted nothing more then to explore these abilities. What would I be able to do with touching? Talking? Smelling?

It was simple, I could kill. And that is exactly what I did. Along with my friend of course, now known as Nicki.

We like to call each other the names of the girls we've taken over. This way there wouldn't be any mistakes made when the girls parents were near.

We decided to get in a human body to punish our own parents. We had a miserable life, one full of sadness and pain, partly the cause of our parents. They were part of our hell, beating us some more when back home, treating us, little young and innocent girls, like servants.

Making us do things simply not appropriate for little humans.

They were still alive, making them physically touchable for humans. So that's why we took over these bodies, to kill them.

Now our deed was done, but I can't help but feel guilty. I killed someone, this made me feel different emotions. Sorrow, sadness, pity but most of all happiness.

This was what confused me. Happiness? How could I feel happy knowing that it was I who killed them. This thing I did, killing, I liked it. But I know that that is wrong.

That's why I'm running away from Nicki.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"I will make them pay!" The owner of this body screamed out in sorrow. My friend who had claimed Nicki's body left me, saying that she wanted another body. This made Nicki be the boss of her body again, but sadly she turned into a slut loving the idea of hurting others.

I killed their parents. For a while I was bored of this Sarah, so I took over a ghouls body, killed their parents. I then felt guilty. Sarah had become like a sister to me. I knew her inside and out. Knowing I caused her such misery killed me, so I went back inside of her, hid myself from her thoughts and helped her deal with her sorrow in the only way I knew.

Coldness.

I taught her how to be polite but rude. How to be cold but warm. How to make friends but not getting close. How to tell the truth but lie.

She of course thought I was her conscious, helping her deal with life. But it was me. If Nicki couldn't be a good sister to her, then surely I could?

I taught er coldness, but even so, there was this one ghoul who went trough our barrier, exposing us.

Uta.

I couldn't deny it, Sarah loves him. But she only doesn't know, so I give her little hints. Tips on how to be seductive, but she truly is too shy.

I don't mind of course. I was there when her parents talked to her. Uta is her soulmate. This information resulted into me going to help them get together and realize this.

So I made that my last mission. Help them together and then leave. But when I'm gone will they be able to stay together?

I know a lot of things but this, I wouldn't know.