Chapter 26

Unedited

I was currently exiting the bathroom and walking to the kitchen. I changed into one of Uta's black sweaters and my own shorts. I was also wearing my own loose thigh high socks.

I craved something, not knowing what that something was.

"If you're hungry I can go fetch something for you, love."

My eyes widened at his words. Sure, I needed to be already used to the term of eating humans, but it was hard.

"I don't want to."

"You have to."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

He sighed. "Then come and sleep. Otherwise you'll just crave more."

I don't need to be told twice.

We got to his bedroom and I jumped on his bed, quickly crawling under the covers. I let out a content sigh, while laying on my side, facing away from him.

I felt the bed dip beside me before hearing him speak up. "Come closer."

"Nah, I'm fine like this."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me backwards to his front. "But I'm not."

My heart beat slightly increased. He still made me feel certain ways, ways I thought I would never experience again.

I closed my eyes, wanting to fall asleep. I was done for today. I came back, freed ghouls, saw everyone from Anteiku again and found Uta again.

"Do you remember our bet?"

Of course I did, how could I forget that.

"Of course I do," I said in a obvious tone.

I sighed assuming what he would say next. "And I still need to make you fall-"

"I've fallen in love with you."

It was quiet for a moment. I didn't expected this. I expected him to laugh evilly and make me do something awkward.
This totally messed up my head.

I didn't do anything. I just later still. What should I have done?

What would you do when a ghoul confessed to you?

He swiftly turned me, so that I was facing the ceiling, and trapped me between his arms.

He cupped the side of my face. "You know what this means don't you?" He cocked his head to the side, studying me. "This means, I will not have to kill. And that means that I can have all the fun I want with you."

My breath hitched. I slightly squirmed under him and he noticed this. "Is my love getting turned on? Interesting..."

"Uta, l-let's just go to sleep, eh?"

"That's were you're wrong. Because I was thinking we could stay up and have some fun now. After all, I haven't seen you, heard you, smelled you, kissed you, touched you for so long. I deserve this."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I took his face in my hands and kissed him. He froze for a moment before regaining posture and quickly kissing me back.
He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I didn't give him that.

He bit my lip quiet fiercely, resulting in my lip dripping blood and me gasping. He took this opportunity to slip his tong in my mouth.

I went with the moment and our tongs were fighting for dominance. Surprise, surprise, he won.

I felt like we were moving in sync, either of us not breaking apart yet.
Only then I felt his hand on the part of my thigh that was bare. He was massaging it.

We broke apart gasping for air. He immediately started kissing my jaw trailing downwards until he was in the midst of my collar bones.

The hand that was on my thigh went slowly more to the inner part, causing me to squirm again. "Uta, please."

"Please what?"

"P-please.."

He pinched my thigh and I jumped.
He inhaled deeply and chuckled very lowly. "I love hearing you beg, love."

"Uta," I whispered again. As much as I didn't want to admit it, he was turning me on, and my hormones didn't want to quiet down. I knew that deep down I wanted him to go further and that that part was speaking right now.

He stopped at a particular place on my neck and started sucking and licking on it. Then he bit, hard. I gasped and he quickly placed his mouth on mine.
Once again, we were kissing passionately.

He abruptly stopped and pulled back, earning a frustrated groan from he. He chuckled.

"This is my punishment, little ghoul. Every time a little more, until you shout and beg for me."

A shiver run down along my spine at his words.

"And now we are going to sleep."