Chapter Four *REWRITTEN*

Jamie and Kylee split from us after we left the coffee shop. Connor had to go to a party his friends were throwing so he walked me home before leaving to go there.

"You sure you don't wanna come?" he asked once more, before stopping in front of my yard.

"Yeah, I'm tired right now. Anyway, you'd probably want me to get some sleep." I laughed.

Connor grinned and nodded, "Yeah, you're right. I'll call you later, see you." He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek and then walked off.

I blushed at this. He's adorable, I though with a smirk on my face.

"Jeanette, what was that just now?" I heard my mom ask from the door. I turned to her and smiled.

"That was my boyfriend."

                                                                              ***

I fell down on my bed after listening to my mother ramble for the past hour.

She had always liked Connor, but now that he was my boyfriend, she really needed to trust him. She gave me a talk about being safe and all that, which, I really didn't need to hear from her.

I heard my phone buzz next to me, throwing me out of my thoughts. I picked it up and saw a text from Connor.

Can you come get me from Lewis' house? Connor sent.

Yeah, I'll be there in a few. I replied, grabbing my sweatshirt and throwing it on.

I ran down the stairs, telling my mom I had to meet Kylee for something and then went out the door.

I jogged to his friend's house, who I barely knew. I did know that his house was around the block. I heard the music blasting as I came close, seeing some teens wandering aimlessly around the yard with beers and/or cigarettes in their hands.

"Jay!" I heard Connor's voice yell from the curb.

I sped over to him and kneeled down. "Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone.

He nodded, "I just needed someone I trusted to help me home." His breath smelt of alcohol. I rolled my eyes and helped him up.

He held my hand the whole way there, muttering sweet nothings to me that kept a constant blush on my face.

"I've loved you for a long time, Jay." he told me boldly as we came close to his house.

I looked in his longing eyes. "Really?"

Connor nodded, bringing me closer, "Since the first time I saw you, I wanted to talk to you more than anyone else. And once we started talking, I never wanted to stop. You're my other half, Jay, I can't be without you."

"I love you too, Connor." I smiled and leaned in close to his face. I saw him gaze down at my lips and then closed the gap between both of us.

I thought because he was drunk, the kiss would be less meaningful, but it wasn't, it was amazing. He kissed me softly at first, and then more passionately. I swung my arms around his neck and he cupped my face with his hands.

"You have to go get some sleep." he told me as we broke our kiss. I smiled at his words.

"Alright, but tomorrow, I think we should continue this." I giggled and began walking off.

"I love you, Jay!" Connor yelled from behind me, before I got to far.

"I love you too." I smiled, calling back without turning.

I approached my house and saw a recognizable figure standing there, waiting for me.

"I was watching him at that party. Girls would try to cling onto him, but he would push them off. He only wants you, Jay. He really loves you." Jeff sighed at the end.

"Well, I love him too." I told him.

Jeff looked at me, then started to walk closer to me. "I know," he replied.

He then walked past me and ran off. I realized now that his words sounded a bit angered. I hoped he wasn't going to do anything to Connor.

I ran inside and up to my room, dialing Connor's number as I sat down on my bed. The phone rang for about a 30 seconds and it just went to voicemail.

Shit, Connor could already be dead if Jeff did go after him.  

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I wanted Jay to have a bit more of a relationship with Connor (Ky) in this. And I probably won't start Jeff and Jay's relationship straight away either, I want them to get closer first.

 Comment below your suggestions, compliments or concerns.

Vote if you enjoyed the story.

or follow me if you liked this and want to read my other works!

Thank you!

~Pinky c: