Chapter 27

Jeff's POV

" Jay can't be outside alone! This could happen again! I can't let her die on me now!" I yell at them.

"Jeff, calm down. Please. Maybe if she wasen't in the woods as much she would be safe. Jeff, would want to live closer to town?" Slendy asked.

I give a loud sigh and run out the door. I run straight for town and into the first house I see. The lights are off but I know someone is inside.

I climb into the window and see a blond teenage girl sleeping calmly in her bed. I pull out my knife from my back pocket. She might sense because her breathe is getting more harder. I slowly make my way over to the girl and jump right on her. Her eyes shot open and I cover her  mouth with my hand.

"Go. To. Sleep"

Jay's POV

I wake up from a nightmare alone. I sometimes wish my life could be normal again. Where me and Kylee and Jules could walk to school, laughing and being happy. Now I fear for my life! When will it end.

I hear yells coming from downstairs. I don't hear Jeff though. Where is he?

Than, my window and Jeff jumps in. He is covered and blood and he has his knife out. Which is also covered in blood.

"What happend?" I asked him.

"I got mad, so this was the only to calm myself." He told me as he cleaned off his knife with the bottom of his shirt. He than, takes off his bloody sweatshirt and throws it on the ground. 

Great, thats gonna stain. I sigh.

"Why are you out of bed?" Jeff than asks me.

"I had a nightmare." I told him, in a soft whisper.

He walks over to me and pulls me in to deep hug and asks, "What about?"

"Loosing everything. I couldn't bear loosing you though." I say into his shoulder and I cry.

Jeff smooths my hair and than brings me over to my bed. 

"I swear, you'll never loose me, and I'll never loose you." He tells me as i continue crying.

Jeff kisses me deeply and the tears stop. I kiss him back. Jeff lets go in a few seconds.

"I have to go downstairs, I'll be back in a few though, I swear on that." Jeffs says, widening his smile.

I smile back and wipe a tear away from my face. Than, I get up and throw Jeff's sweatshirt into the hamper and laugh quietly to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELP NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED IN DIS CHAPTER! BUT, NEXT ONE WILL BE GOOD! I SWEAR ON THAT :3. 

I'M ALSO GREATFUL FOR ALL YOU READERS OF MY STORY! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND I WANT TO THANK YOU!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

AND SOM OTHER STUFF I FORGOT TO SAY!

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! BAI!

-PINKY751