Chapter 15

AND I COULDN'T STOP!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW TO CONTINUE! I DON'T THINK I COULD LET THIS STORY END JUST YET!
-Pinky751
---------------------------------------------
It's been at least a month since I moved in with Jeff and the others. I love being with them! They are really awesome.
I still go to school where I was before and my friends get pissed because they aren't able to come over. And also the others started going to school.

"Jay, come down its time for school!" My mom yelled to my room.
It's still the same as in the old house, except the house is more confusing.
I got into a My Little Pony shirt and black jeans and opened the door to leave the room.
I saw Jack walk by and I smiled at him.
I followed him down the steps and saw everyone standing there.
"There is someone threatening us." Slendy says, while holding out a note.
I took the note from him and read, "I was never dead, I've been planning this for so long, Jeff, I'm gonna kill you and take Jay. -K"
"T-this is Ky's hand writing." I stutter.
"He's dead though. The demons killed him." Ben said.
"He survived or it just wasn't him." Slendy said.
I sigh and say, "I've got to get to school."
I walk out with my bag slung over my shoulder.
A hand then grasped my shoulder. I let out a small screamed and turned to see Jeff.
"God! You scared the crap out if me!" I said, while laughing.
Jeff laughed with me but then he stop after a second.
"I won't let Ky get you. If it's even him." Jeff says in a serious voice.
I smile, "thanks, but please let me get to school, speaking of which, you guys are also going."
Jeff shakes his head, "We need to figure this out, you know your way out if the woods, I'll pick you up after."
I shrug and walk away.
---------------------------------------------
SURPRISE! KY MIGHT BE BACK! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT!
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!
AND ANYTHING ELSE!!
-Pinky751