Chapter 26

JEFF'S POV

"Demon Hunters? Why are they here?" I ask them.

"Because of all the Demons after Jay. She needs protection." Slendy told me.

"I can protect her myself! Demons are easy to fight. We fought a ton of them back at that prison." I tell Slendy.

Slendy shrugs and says, "Well there are more now, they are bigger and stronger. You won't be able to handle them all on your own.

I sigh and look out the window. I can't leave Jay's side... ever

JAY'S POV

I walk to school in silence. I hate having to walk to school. My feet ache all day and I get to school smelling like sweat.

I than hear a noise in the woods. I look over my shoulder to see what it was. The bushes move as I turn slowly and walk over to it.

"Shit, it was a rabbit." I say as the bunny jumps out of the bushes.

I give a sigh of relief. I than turn and see the legs of a giant turned in front of me. I look up to see a drooling demon starring at me. It let out a blood curtailing scream as I sprinted towards the forest exit.

"Jay!" Someone yelled from off in he distance.

I run in the direction of the persons voice.

Shit, Shit, I kept thinking in my mind.

I ran directly in to Jeff who took my in a huge hug.

"C'mon, we gotta get the hell out of here." Jeff whispered into my ear.

We ran towards the light at the exit of the forest. I knew when I saw it we were safe for now.

"You have to be more carful next time you go out." Jeff tells me before he brings me into a kiss.

I defiantly knew I was safe when he kissed me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'M BACK!!! YOU GUYS MISS ME!

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING IN LIKE... FOREVER. I WAS DOING A BUNCH OF SHIT (NOT RLLY IMPORANT SHIT...)

BUT I'M BACK NOW! NEW CHAPTERS PROBABLY EVERY OTHER DAY OR SO!

SOOOO VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

AND ANYTHING ELSE!!

BAI

-PINKY