Chapter 25

I sat there and thought. What if Jane did get to Jeff and kill him. I shouldn't think about that but I am.

"Do you know where she is." Jeff asked Scott.

Scott shook his head.

"My dad told. He knows I hang or see you guys a lot." Scott said as calmly as possible.

Jeff looks over at me. "We have to go tell Slender."

I let out a sigh. I still can't get over the fact that I'm his daughter. SlenderMan's freakin' daughter!

Jeff throws his arm around my shoulder.

"Come on Scott, this is your problem now also."

BACK AT THE HOUSE

Everyone is asleep as we walk in the back door. The front was looked in case of demons. (Never thought I would say that.) Jeff pointed Scott to just sleep on the couched Jeff and I walked upstairs to my room.

We get to my room and I slip under the blanket. Jeff slides in right next to me. I cuddle up right next to him as if I am going to loose him. Which I might with Jane being back.

Jane could be as strong as she ever has. The fact she is training with the demons that had almost killed.

I can't think about this anymore. I shut my eyes and try to sleep. Jeff presses his lips to my forehead.

"I love you, Jay." He whispers.

"I love you too." I say and than I fall asleep.

JEFF'S POV!

Jay was still sleeping when I woke up. She looked so cute while she was sleeping. Her purple hair, messy from moving in the night. I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

I than heard the Pastas yelling downstairs.

Hopefully Jay won't wake up because of them, I thought to myself.

I run down the stairs and everyone is crowded around Scott.

"Look I just found out a few days ago! I couldn't have told you so soon!" Scott yelled at them.

"We'll now because of you, they are coming here, thinking they have a place to stay!" Jack yelled back.

I just realized Slendy and Jay's were still sleeping.

"Who's They?" I asked them.

They look over at me and Eyeless Jack steps forward.

"Demon Hunter, that's who a They are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M BACK! AREN'T YOU GUYS HAPPY! IM SO HAPPY YO WRITE AGAIN! I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME SO YA AND I ALSO HAD WRITERS BLOCK! HOPE U GUYS LIKE!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

AND ANYTHING ELSE!!!

-Pinky751