Chapter 24

I walked to where Scott wanted me to him. Slendy said he would send Ben and Jeff to watch us so they knew Scott wouldn't do anything stupid.

I walked into the park and Scott sitting on a park bench.

"Hey!" I yelled over to him.

Scott looked up and nodded at me.

I walked over and sat next to him.

"So, why did you ask me here?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to talk about something."

"What?"

"Do you know the Slender Man's daughter." He knew...

"Well shit." I mutter.

"You know, don't you?" Scott asked.

I nod.

"Well I'm a son of a very powerful demon." He said, in a sarcastic proud voice.

I laugh. And I see Scott's mouth curve into a smile.

"I'm really more of a demon hunter than half demon though." He shrugged.

I looked at him and he looked back at me. Why was he telling so much about this stuff? I asked myself.

Scott leaned in closer to me. "I also know your dating Jeff the Killer."

He than kissed. I tried to push him off of me but that wouldn't happen. I knew Jeff would be running over any second now and killing Scott.

"Scott! Get the hell off my girlfriend!" Jeff yelled.

Scott chuckled and than let me go. I got up and ran into Jeff's arms. I was so scared.

"Just cause' your a hunter, doesn't mean you can hook up with my girlfriend!" Jeff yelled again.

"I just needed you to come over here." Scott muttered.

"Okay we'll I'm here. What do you want?"

"Jane is working with the demons to kill you."

---------------------------------------------

GUESS WHAT! IM NOT DEAD! IF DARS WAT YOU'VE BEEN THINKING!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

ABD ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

-Pinky751