Chapter 16

Whispers have gone around the school of where they think I moved to. They think my moms murdered someone and had to go into hiding and Absurd stuff like that. Even Jules and Kiylee are coming up with things.

"Maybe she's an alien species and had to his from the government!" Kiylee guessed.

"I told you! We just moved to another house because the basement flooded! Get that into your mind!" I screeched.

"Whatever, I still think she's an alien." She shrugs and then walks off to class.

"Don't worry. You know Kiylee, she annoys people for a living. Got to get to class!" Jules says and runs off.

I sigh and go to my locker. I open it and see and piece if paper fly out and land on the floor.

I leaned over and picked up. It read, "It seems your friends don't seem to care I'm back. Well how will Jeff fell when your gone! -K"

"Shit..." I mutter under my breath.

I look around the empty hallway and saw part of was black.

A shadowy figure stepped out if the dark.

"Hello Jay." It said.

It was Ky. I knew his voice from anywhere.

"So you thought I was dead, eh?" I yells.

He runs forward and I scream. I ran in the other direction.

"HELP!" I yell.

I trip and fall to the ground. I turn over on my back to see Ky leaning over me. His hair covered his face but he looked hurt.

"Your coming with me now, Jay." He whispers into my ear, sending shivers everywhere.

"I still love you." He says and I pass out.

---------------------------------------------

I'M HAPPY I CONTINUED IT. CUZ IF I DIDN'T KY WOULDN'T OF COME BACK!!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

AND ANYTHING ELSE!

-Pinky751