Chapter 29

"We are going to war with the demons." The man, whose name was Alix, told me.

"Well, I kinda figured." I said back to him.

He went on about how all halfies have to go into hiding and how I need to learn how to protect myself.

"Ok, I think I get it." I finally said after about ten minutes of lecture.

He nodded and we went our seperate ways. I walked back up to my room and pulled on a Bleach t-shirt with teal coloured skinny jeans. I put on my make-up and pulled my purple hair into a messy bun and put on my Vans.

I flopped on my bed and pulled my laptop onto my lap and watched Pewdiepie videos for the next hour until Jeff bardged into my room.

"You could have knocked you know." I stated without looking away from the video.

Pewdie let out a loud scream and Jeff walked over to me and closed my laptop.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"C'mon, we need to get you somewhere safe now. They're coming." I knew They meant the demons.

I didn't think twice about getting up. We quickly exited my room and hurried down the steps to the front door. Outside was a group of kids.

"These are more Pasta and demon Halfies. They are going somewhere safe, and I need you to go with them." Jeff told me.

"But, I want to stay here with you!" I screeched. "I know, but I can't have you dying on me yet. I love you." Jeff said, kissing me at the same time.

I kissed back and whispered, "I love you, too." And I went to the group of Halfies with tears in my eyes.

"I'll see you soon!" Jeff yelled as we walked into the woods.

*Jeff's POV*

I wished she could stay, until I heard the loud crash go through the forest.

"They are here." EJ said from behind me.

I nodded and looked around for Slender. He was up at the front with the Hunter Leader, Alix, waiting for Him to get here.

Then, we first saw a group of demons show up. There were so many. Next, was the large red monster with wings and horns. It was Him.

"Leave now! There is no need for battle here!" Slender yelled from in the front.

"Oh, but there is Slender Man. You are hiding Halfies amoung yourselves. Bring them forward and there will be no need for war." He said.

"Never." Slendy stated.

"Then this will be the end for many of you. Let my name be the last thing you have heard! I am Zalgo." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff Hanger! 2 more chapters after this! The next one will be the battle and it will probably make you cry... Unless you are heartless... But...

Vote

Follow

Comment You thoughts

And anything else!

Bai!

-Pinky!