Chapter 12

JEFF'S POV

I ran to the mansion as fast as I could. I had to tell everybody about this.

I started to see the top of the house from a distance and I started to run faster.

It got closer and closer until I was in the house.

"EVERYBODY!!" I yelled.

Everybody in the house came circling me.

"What, Jeff?" Everybody asked at the same time.

"Jay's been kidnapped." I said, panting.

"It's not like its never happened, you can handle it can't you?" Ben shrugged.

"No, He can't. It's different this time." Slendy said as he walked down the steps.

"How?" Jack asked.

Slendy let out a sigh and said, "Remember how I told you creepypasta born are illegal." Everybody but me nodded.

"Jay, is my daughter. She is not supposed to be alive. The demons have taken her now to kill her."

"We have to save her!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" Everybody screamed.

"Now here's the plan."

JAY'S POV

Sweat ran down my face. I wasn't supposed to be alive. that made no sense. And is one of the Creepypasta's one of my parents?

I was going to die so I should stop thinking about all of this. I just wish I could go back and forget about all of this.

I wish I still had Ky and I wished I could've said goodbye to Jeff.

I sat there for an hour waiting. Listening to every footstep that past my room. Every random hiss or grunt of a demon. I tried to close my eyes but only saw pure terror.

This place was filled with terror. With the screams of other dying Creepypasta born or demon born.

I honored the silence, when it happened every few minutes.

Until the silence went for a longer period of time. Hisses went from one side of my door and stayed on the other.

Then, on the loud speaker someone yelled, "JAY WE ARE GONNA SAVE YOU!"

---------------------------------------------

JAY IS GONNA BE SAVED!... MAYBE...

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

OR ANYTHING ELSE!

-Pinky751