Chapter 30

Jay's POV

"Hi! I'm Vi." The girl walking beside me said.

"I'm Jay," I muttered under my breath.

We had been walking for what seemed like forever and i just wanted to flop on the ground and die. I was still wondering where they were taking us but I knew i wouldn't find out till we got there.

"You're Slender's daughter, aren't you?" Vi asked me.

"Mhm..." I zoned out from her talking when i saw a shadow speed through the woods.

The hell was that? I asked myself.

"Jay? Are you okay?" The sound of Vi's voice brought me out of my trance.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I told her.

Jeff's POV

"I am Zalgo!" His voice boomed through out the field.

"Zalgo! Please change the way we treat the Halfs. They mean us no harm!" Slender yelled to Zalgo.

"You do not know that, Slender Man. They could riot against all of us. Kill us for all we know! We can not trust them! and you were harboring one! This is your punishment!" He raised his arm and pointed it towards us, letting an army of demons swarm forward.

Hunters ran staright ahead and crashed into the Demon Army. And thats when we ran after them.

Jay's POV

They took us into an underground bunker. It was packed with found and a few beds. The lights flickered on and off and there was a low-pitched buzz in the room.

"This is where we're staying?" A halfie boy said. "Yes, we will stay here for as long as we have too." Said the women who lead us here.

I sat on one of the beds and said, "What if they do find us?"

"Then, we hope for the best." She replied.

A shiver went down my spine as she said that.

"Hey, you look almost as bad as you did before. Are you sure you're okay?" Vi said as she sat next to me.

I nodded, "I just need some rest." and I layed down and slept.

Jeff's POV

A cut was slashed across my face as a demon sliced his nail in. I stabbed him in the head and pushed him to the side. I looked across the field and saw BEN circled by demons. I ran towards him and stabbed a demon in the back. BEN and I got back to back. I sliced through the demons.

"Thanks," BEN said. I nodded and jumped into a crowd of them.

"Jeff! One of them went into the woods! I think he's following the group!" I heard Scott yell from the distance. 

I tried to run after but a demon pulled me back and sliced up my stomach. I kicked it in the chest and stabbed it in the forehead. Then, I got up and ran towards the woods, after the demon.

Slender Man's POV

"This is pointless! Just surrender now and we will not make your death too painful!" Zalgo yelled to me as I fought through his army of Demons.

"No! You will not get the Halfs and you will not get my daughter!" I yelled to him!

"Then, old friend, it is time." And the he zoomed towards me.

He punched me right in the stomach and sent me flying. I grabbed his neck with one of my tenticles and threw him into a tree. I stabbed him right in the stomach with another and saw blood flow down his chest. Then another time in the head. 

I turned to see everyone starring. The demons ran off into the distance and Zalgo faded away.

"Is he-"

"No, he is not dead. He will be back. Just not now." I told them.

Jay's POV

I woke up and saw everyone sitting around the table. "Jay, they say its safe to leave now."

My face lite up and i ran staright for the door. And as I exited I felt a sting go through my spine. I turn to see a demon standing next to me with a sharp claw through my stomach. I gasped and fell to the ground.

"JAY!" I heard Vi yell. They swarmed around me and my vision started to blur.

"Fucking move!" I heard a male voice say.

Jeff leaned over me. I reached my hand up to him and he took it. "Jay, do not leave me! Do not leave me yet!" He screamed.

"I-i'm so s-sorry." I whispered.

Jeff fell to the ground and layed his head on my stomach. I felt a wetness hit my shirt. Tears.

"Please. Don't go. You won't be able to come back this time." He said through the tears.

"Then it really is my time... I love you Jeff, don't you e-ever forget that." 

"I love you, too, Jay. And this isn't goodbye, I will see you again."

And i fluttered into the void of light, knowing, that I will be remembered as brave, and loved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for anyone who is mad that I did this. I just felt it was neccesary. I just hope it struck some feels, Cuz it struck mine.

Anywho... There is still one more chapter so I hope you will be brave enought to read it cuz there will be more feels! And again... I'm sorry! I know you did not want Jay to die but it was her time.

Vote

Follow

Comment your thoughts

or anything else!

BAI!!

-Pinky