Chapter 7

HAVE GUYS TRIED LISTENING TO THOSE SONGS! IF YOU HAVE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THINK IF THEM!!

-The one and only Pinky751!!

---------------------------------------------

I woke up in a hospital room. I looked over my shoulder to see a smiling nurse.

"Oh, your awake!" the nurse said.

"W-why am i here?" I asked.

"You lost a lot of blood from a stab in your chest, and a slice on your upper arm." I looked at my arm to see that slice with stitches on it.

"You've had quite a lot of visitors," she said, "oh i'll call your mother to tell her your awake!"

"W-wait," I paused as she turned.

"What is it?"

"How long have I been out for?" I asked the nurse.

"About a week, now let me go call your mom." She said as she walked out.

A week, I thought to myself. I looked at the table to see candy and other get well gifts. I grabbed the box of M&M that was from Kiylee and ate it. At least she knew what my favorite candy was.

I take the remote and turn on the little T.V. The news was on and it was talking about killing sprees going on.

"Numerous killing have been taking place in the town of Rocky Point. Most of the victims have been left with smiles craved into their faces." Jeff had to be behind these, I thought.

The door opened and I saw that nurse again.

"Some of your friends are here to see you." She said and left the doorway.

I then saw Kiylee and Jules walk in.

"YAY! Your awake!" Kiylee screeched.

"Ow my ears. I might have stay in the hospital because now I'm deaf." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Hey!" Jules said after a second I quietness.

"Hey!" I said back.

"What happened to you anyway. We know you were stabbed, but why?" Jules asked.

"I was walking home from Ky's house and was attacked." I lied.

"Interesting..." Kiylee said. Stroking an imaginary beard.

After about an hour of talking they left. I sat there in peace until I heard, "Hey."

I looked up to see Jeff standing there.

"I don't want to be dragged into your anymore! Jeff leave!" I yelled.

He shook his head, "It's to late for that now." he said smiling even larger.

"Then at least don't bother me while I'm in the friggen hospital." I told him.

"Deal." he kissed me on the forehead and then jumped out the window.

"Jamie-Lynn," my mom was the only who used that name. She burst through the doors crying. "I though you were going to die."

"It's ok Mom, I'm still here aren't I." she nodded and hugged me.

"Jay you can leave now when ever." great that means I have to see Jeff again.

I sat in my room thinking. What would my life be like if I didn't meet Jeff. Well I would be normally dating Ky.

"Jay!" Mom yelled up to my room.

"What?!" I yelled back down.

She came through the door with a frown.

"Your friend Ky has been murdered."

---------------------------------------------

DA DA DAAA! WHO HAS MURDERED KY??? WAS IT JEFF? OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE!!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT ON WHAT THINK

AND ANYTHING ELSE!!

-Pinky751 :P