Chapter 8

THIS IS A PRETTY BORING CHAPTER! JUST EXPLAINING THINGS AND YA!

-Pinky751

---------------------------------------------

It's been two days since Ky's death. And two since I've seen Jeff. I know he's been watching me, but he never chose too come in.

Today was also the Funeral for Ky. As much as I didn't want to go, I had to.

I pulled myself out of bed and walked over to my closet. I put on a Hetalia shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

I ran down the steps and saw I was alone.

My mom was out on a business trip and I had to be alone. I hated being alone and she knew it.

"Hey." I knew it was Jeff.

"Hi." I said back.

"I didn't kill Ky." as he said that I rolled my eyes.

"Then who did?" I asked with a tint of a yell.

"That's just it, I don't know." I believed him, for some crazy reason.

"I got to get school." I told him.

"I know, but after, how about we hunt down his murder!"

"Can't, I have a funeral to go to." I said, while packing up my backpack.

"Fine then." and Jeff just walked out.

As I was walking I saw a girl playing alone at the playground down the street. she was wearing a pink nightgown and had long brown hair.

Maybe I shouldn't walk over to her, thought to myself. Since Jeff was a creepypasta that came to life, maybe that was Sally.

"Do you want to play with me?" To late now.

The girl who looked like Sally looked up at me.

"I um have to get to school." I said quickly.

"Please! Just one round of hide-and-seek!" I didn't know what to say to her.

"Sally, leave her alone. She said she had to go!" A voice said behind me.

It was that Ben kid who almost killed Ky and I the other day.

"And no I didn't kill your friend. Now just go." I let out a sigh of relief and ran for it.

I came up to the school and saw Kiylee walking by herself.

"Hey!" I yelled over to her.

"Hey!" She ran over to me.

"Are you going to Ky's-" she cut me off by nodding.

We walking into school saying nothing. The school was really empty from people being to get ready for the funeral. Jules was out to, just not for the same reason.

I saw Jeff walk by and realized he wasn't in his human looking form.

"Jeff! You don't look...normal." I used normal instead of human.

"I have that form on, unless you can see through it!" He said and then started talking about something else, "Oh ya. I might be closer to who killed Ky!"

I looked at him with huge eyes, "What do you think."

"It might have been Eyeless Jack. I looked at his body and saw that there stitches were his Kidneys should be. which only means it was Jack."

"Great, more Creepypasta's coming to life." I mummer.

I hear Jeff chuckle quietly, meaning he heard what I said.

"Ugh, I got to get to class, see ya." I say, waving and walking to English.

---------------------------------------------

WAS IT JACK WHO KILLED KY? OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE! FIND NEXT TIME ON JEFF MY KILLER!!!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

AND ANYTHING ELSE!

-Pinky751