Chapter 11

BIG SURPRISE IN IN THIS CHAPTER! BE READY!

-Pinky751

---------------------------------------------

I'm starting to get used to dark rooms. I've been waking up in so many lately.

I heard a laugh from somewhere else in the room.

"Who are you?!" I yelled.

He just continued to laugh.

"Why did you kill Ky?" I yelled again.

"I had to." He said.

The door creaked open and walked in a demon. Not a creepypasta, just a regular demon.

"But you shouldn't be alive, Jay!" The demon said.

"W-what..." I trailed off in thought.

"Yes, you are the daughter of one of the creepypasta's.' It said.

"How? Who?" I said and the demon shook his head.

"I can not tell you who."

JEFF'S POV

I can't believe Jay kicked me out. I wasn't even able to get my knife back. Maybe I should go back. But then she might get mad. No I'm going back.

I ran down the street, back to Jay's house.

When I got there, I climbed up the side of her house, into her window to see... her mom?

She glanced at me and screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" She yelled.

"I'm Jeff." I said.

I climbed into her room and saw Jay wasn't there.

"Where's Jay?" I asked.

"How do you know my daughter?" Jay's mom hissed.

"I asked you first."

"I don't know. I grounded her because I found a knife in her room and she's been sneaking out. but now she's gone." She said.

"Jay's my girlfriend," I mummer, and she looks at me, "and that knife is mine, and the reason she was out was because of me."

"Your a killer, aren't you?" She asked, with a smile.

"Yes, and why are you smiling like that, it's creeping me out."

"I knew SlenderMan awhile ago," she paused and glanced at her feet, "I was dared to walk through an abounded park when I was a teenager. I was sitting in a bathroom and Slendy popped up. I screamed but I knew for some reason he wasn't going hurt me." Jays mom told me, with tears running down her face.

"So you mean, you guys were friends in the past." I asked.

"Not only friends, we fell in love. And we had a baby." I knew what this meant.

"Creepypasta aren't supposed to have children with mortals."

"I know."

"Jay's, Slendy's daughter?" I asked.

Her mom nodded her head.

I ran and jumped out the window. I had to get back to the mansion to tell everybody. Before Jay is killed.

---------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNN! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO JAY? DID YOU LIKE WHAT DID?

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!

AND ANYTHING ELSE!

-Pinky751