Chapter 28

I'm So sorry for not updating in soooooooo long! Please forgive me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jeff's POV*

I walked down the steps from the room and everyone was talking.

"... Demon Hunters will be starting to show up because of all the demons in this area. We may have to go into battle." Slendy said with a sigh as I walked in.

"Battle? With the demons?" I asked him.

Slender nodded his blank head and said, " And-" He was cut off by the sound of knocking at the front door.

BEN walked over to the door and opened it to see Scott there with another Hunter.

"More of us will be arriving. We think They will be here and a little less then two weeks." The other Hunter said. 

"Alright. You have my word that you can stay on my land until this is all over."

*Jay's POV*

The next morining I woke up and saw my window open. I went over the close it and saw tents outside the mansion. As i turned away from the window, Jeff walked in.

"Those are Hunters. They need a place to stay because of the large amount of demons in the area."

"Is Scott down there?" I asked him.

Jeff nodded and left the room with me following, still in my pajamas.

As we passed the kitchen, I saw Slendy talking to a human who was probably a Hunter.

"... When do you think... How many... We don't have much..." The conversation between was broken in my head.

"Ignore them." Jeff whispered to me.

As we exited the mansion, I saw more tents then up in my room. Scott was leaning on the wooden railing up to the house. He turned when he heard the door close and started grinning.

"Hey Jay! How you been?!" He asked, bringing me into a huge hug.

I laughed as he hugged me and answered, "Great!"

"Damn, Scott, is this the Jay that you keep talking about?" A voice said from behind us as the hug ended.

"Yes, Ty." Scott sighed.

"To bad shes dating a Pasta, I'd take her for myself." This, Ty, said.

I looked him over, he had blond hair that was brought to his side, a white sweatshirt with black jeans.

"Even if I was single, I would not go for you." I smirked.

Ty rolled his eyes and left. "Sorry, he's an ass," Scott said, "But he's still my best friend."

He left and walked towards where Ty had walked, waving bye to us.

"Jay, someone wants to talk to you." Said a voice from behind me.

I turn to see Slender there with the same man from before.

I follow them into the house and Slendy leaves me with the man.

"Hello Jay, I've heard so much about you. Now I need to tell you what is about to happen."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooo imma make 2 more chapters afta dis soo yeah! Again, Sorry for not updating in sooooo long! 

Vote

Comment

Follow

And anything else

Bai!

-Pinkeh