Chapter 17

I woke in a place I recognize as Ky's bedroom. It looks messier then it had the last time I was here. Which was over two months now.

I was tied to a spinny chair, and if I wasn't in danger I would be spinning uncontrollably.

A laugh came from behind me and I was spun to face Ky.

He had scars running down his face. I wanted to reach up and touch them but, I was tied up.

"W-what happened to you?" I stuttered.

"I've been through shit. What about you! How could you fall in love with a killer?" He yells.

He grabs on to my arm and squeezes it. I wince in pain as a tear falls down my cheek.

"Ky, your hurting me." I mutter.

He looks at my arm and let's go. There is a mark on my arm from where he squeezed.

"I'm sorry..." Ky says under his breath.

I nod.

He then moves his lips on mine. If I wasn't dating Jeff, I would say it was a good kiss. So instead of kissing him back, I kick him in the balls.

He yells in complete pain. I laugh.

Ky gives me a dirty glare and slaps me.

"Fuck you!" I spat.

He just shrugs and walks out.

JEFF'S POV!

I've been waiting for Jay outside the school for an hour. I hid in the bushes so no one could see me.

I get up from them and walk to the curb of the road.

I then see something on the side of the road.

It was an iPhone. Jay's iPhone to be exact.

I sprint of to it and saw a crack down the middle. I pick it up and run back to the mansion.

As I see come up to the steps, I see Slendy waiting outside on the porch.

"Jay's been kidnapped by Ky!" I yell at him.

---------------------------------------------

WHO ELSE THINKS KY'S AN ASS NOW?! HAHA!!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!

AND ANYTHING ELSE!

-Pinky751