Chapter Six *REWRITTEN*

I tried to move my arms when awoke, but they wouldn't. Neither would my legs. I looked up and scanned the area. There was a wooden staircase and a few boxes laying on the floor.

"I see you're awake now, Jay. Look, I'm sorry about these circumstances, but I don't think people who get close to Jeff should be allowed to live." a female voice said from behind me.

"I'm not even that close to him." I argued.

"I doubt that." The girl came into my line of sight. She was pale and had black wave hair, her eyes matched the color of her eyes.

"Shit, you're Jane the Killer, aren't you?" I sighed.

She nodded, "One of those weirdos who read our stories? I wonder how many of those have been killed who also read those. I wonder how surprised they were." she said, curiously.

"So, everything he did to you is true then?" I asked.

"Yeah. I live with him now, somehow. I have the others to keep me company, but it's hard. I wish I could just fucking kill him already." She punched the side of the stairs out of anger as she finished her sentence.

"You'll have to do for right now, though." Jane came closer to me, holding her knife in front of me.

                                                                          -=JEFF'S POV=-

I turned my back on her for just a minute, and now she's gone. This is exactly why I couldn't leave her alone. She was unsafe now that she knew of our world.

I ran to her house, seeing her boyfriend there, knocking on the door.

Her mother answered the door, informing him that Jay hadn't come home yet. At that, I ran off, back towards the mansion.

I saw BEN sitting on the floor in the living room as I entered the house. He was playing his 3DS that I bought him last year.

"BEN, you haven't seen that girl from earlier, have you?" I asked, walking close to him.

"Jay? Nope. I came straight back here after everything. I did see Jane leave after I got settled. She didn't bother to tell me anything thing." he informed me as I crouched down to his level.

I sighed and stood back up. "Thanks anyway, bud. I-" At that moment I was cut off by a scream.

"The basement." BEN stated, putting his 3DS down and leading us to the entrance outside.

"They're down here. Crap, I need to save here." I was on the brink of raging.

I couldn't let anything happen to that girl. That beautiful girl. An image of her appeared in my mind the moment I heard her scream again. Her short, purple hair that hugged her face perfectly, her perfect, pale face with those beautiful green eyes. I just wanted to be able to bring her tiny body against mine. Even though she had a boyfriend now, I would make her mine, eventually.

"Jeff, come on." BEN said, pulling me out of my thoughts and pulling me into the cellar instead.

                                                                        -=JAY'S POV=-

"You don't have to do this, Jane. I want Jeff out of my life anyway." I told her as her knife came closer to me.

"Just because you want to remove him from your life, doesn't mean it will happen. That killer has some feelings for you and he does not plan on letting you go." The knife was inches from my face by that point.

Jane started lowering towards my chest, inching closer. Only a second later, it was pinned against my chest, the tip just piercing through my shirt.

"Don't worry. I'll do it fast." she reassured me, even if it didn't make me feel any better.

The knife began to prick at my skin and I winced in pain. Before going any deeper, I heard a door slam open. I turned my head in that direction and saw BEN, followed by a worried Jeff.

"Jane, please don't do this. Jay doesn't deserve this." Jeff begged the other killer.

"Does anyone really deserve this though, Jeff? No. But, it's what has to happen. This world is not perfect and people die all the time. I'm sure this world can function without one less pathetic, little girl." A sound of disgust was apparent in Jane's words.

"But you don't need to take out what Jeff did to you on this girl. He's standing right there, Jane. Just take him." BEN chimed in to help the cause.

Jane stood there for a moment, her hand moving away from my chest. She looked lost in her thoughts. And after a minute she looked up a Jeff. "Nah," she said calmly. "I think it's more fun to take it out on her." She quickly moved her hand up and straight into my chest.

I gasped, tasting the blood in my mouth. I looked down and saw the knife sticking out of my chest, right where my heart is. Blood pouring down from the hole that was in my chest.

"Jay!" Jeff yelled. I turned and saw him running towards me. My vision blurred as he came closer.

"Get off of me you freak!" I heard Jane screeched from besides me. BEN was attacking her, but I was too busy looking as Jeff to notice.

"Please stay with me." Jeff said. Crimson tears rolled down his pale face. I felt him kiss my forehead lightly.

"Okay, Jeff." I muttered before falling under.  

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

As you could tell, this chapter alternates point of views between Jay and Jeff. More chapters will do this in the future also. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter though!

 Comment below your suggestions, compliments or concerns.

Vote if you enjoyed the story.

or follow me if you liked this and want to read my other works!

Thank you!

~Pinky c: