Chapter 40

Chapter 40

       I rested my head on Seb's shoulder as I stared at the TV. "Why are we watching this again?" I asked.

       "Because it's an awesome movie."

       I frowned. "You know, not everyone likes explosions."

       Seb looked at me. "Of course everyone likes explosions."

       "Not me."

       "Because you're boring," Seb said, kissing my cheek before glueing his eyes back on the TV.

       I really didn't want to watch the movie, so I decided to do what Seb always did when he didn't want to watch a movie I picked. I moved my head off of his shoulder and knelt on the couch, facing Seb. "Can we do something else?" I asked.

       "After the movie," Seb said.

       "Please?" I asked.

       "No."

       Fine. It was time for Operation Netflix and Chill.

       I gently pressed my lips on his Neck, slowly trailing kisses down it and to his collarbone, also known as his sweet spot. He gulped and I knew it was affecting him.

       "Artie," he said, his voice cracking.

       "Hmm?" I murmured against his neck. 

       "I-I'm... trying to... to watch the m-movie."

       Aww, he was so cute when he stuttered.

       But that didn't stop me from continually kissing his neck, more specifically his sweet spot. I knew he was trying his best not to cave in, which only made me smile against his skin. I loved making him squirm. 

       Seb finally had enough and turned his head, capturing my lips on his. He cupped my face with his hand, kissing me passionately,  like he always did.

       He lowered me onto the couch, hovering over me as he moved his lips to my neck, something I loved, except for when I was watching a movie. But it was such an amazing feeling.

       Why did Seb have to be such an amazing kisser?

       Seb moved his lips back on mine, smiling against them as he kissed me.

       "Shit!" a voice suddenly cursed. "Why do I keep walking in on this?!"

       Seb pulled away and looked towards the source. "Watch your language, Dax," he said.

       "It's not my fault I have to keep seeing you two make out," Dax said. "Seriously, do it in your room or something."

       "But then I'd be tempted to make out without clothing, and you know will that will lead."

       "Seb!" I said. His younger brother did not have to know that.

       "What?" Seb asked innocently, looking down at me. "He keeps interrupting us."

       Dax groaned. "That's it. I guess I'll just starve to death. I don't need food anyway. I just came down here to eat..."

       I gently got Seb off of me before I sat up. "I'm hungry too."

       "Aww, but we were in the middle of something," Seb said with a frown.

       I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "You know I did that to get out of watching the movie, right?"