What

"It's okay ," i said.

"I made some breakfast for you," he said.

I didn't want to be rude and i am kind of hungry.

"Okay,"

He handed me the tray of food and i ate it . He stood there for the whole time staring at me like a creep.

"You are really beautiful without makeup," he said.

I began to feel uncomfortable because of his stares.

"Ummmm," i said .

I didn't know what to say .
"I want you to be my personal girl? " The man asked.

I didn't say anything simply because i didn't know what to say.

" You don't have to answer right away. I can give you a week to think about it, " he said.
He dropped me home after i got dressed. 

I walked into the house seeing Kerry lying down. Kerry is my best friend by the way.

I walked over to her and sat on her side. She screamed for me to get off but i stayed. She finally got the chance and on the ground i went.

I got up off the ground rubbing my butt.

I sat on the couch handle.

"I want to ask you something ," i told her.

"The man i left with he asked me to be his personal girl. He wants me to stop prostitution. The deal sound nice but I'm not sure if i can trust him ," i told her.

"Are you stupid? that's every prostitute's dream just go and you would live a better life," she said.

For three days i went to work . Everyday i think about what the man told me. I finally called him the next morning .

"Hello,"

"Hello who's this?"

"I'm the the girl you ask to be your personal girl,"

"Oh hello beautiful ,"

"Umm I'm going to take the deal,"

"Okay i will be coming to get you tomorrow so you can pack. Bye beautiful i have some business to deal with ,"

Then the call was over.

I packed all my things and early that morning he came for me.

He looked at me and smile. I guess my life was going to change.

He bought me clothes not just normal clothes but designer. He gave me food and all i had to do was to go important meetings, parties and have sex with him. I was living the life. I had to do nothing but to look pretty. I loved my new life. It was nice at the house but sometimes i got bored. So today i decided to visit my best friend. When i was two house away i saw cops at her house. The first thing i thought of was she got herself in trouble again and i laughed to myself.

I walk out my car and asked "what happened?"
"Are you anything to her? "
What does that have to do with it but i just answered him.
" yes she's my best friend, " i told him.
" Okay mam your best friend is dead she died of a heart attack, " the police man said.
It was like my heart stopped. My head began to hurt me right away.
" Stop lying officer, " i said.
" I'm not, " the officer said.
I got in my car and went home. I cried like i have never cried before. Even after Jason came back. By the way Josh is the man I'm living with now.

Josh comfort me the whole night. He might be ugly and he might work in drugs but he's a really nice and sweet man that i think i have become to love.