what is happaning

Lately Josh has been acting weird, he's been coming home late and when he comes home he hardly even look at me . I know I shouldn't be acting like that since he never said we were together but yet I wanted to talk to him about it . 

their's no one to talk to since my best friend died. Times like this makes me miss her.

I walked into the kitchen to see the maid ruining around .

"what happened?" I asked.

" the master would be home soon and i'm not done cooking and i still have to go to the   grocery store  to get the snakes he said he wanted? " she said in a panic.

"you go ahead and cook and i will go to the grocery store for you," i told her.

"Madam i don't want to be a bother to you i will go when i'm done," she said.

"it's okay i need a reason to get out the house ," i said.

"okay thank you mam. the list and the money  is on the counter over there," she said.

i grabbed the items and then grabbed my keys .

the night was beautiful the sky was filled with stars and the moon shined bright . then i jumped in my car . on the way to the grocery store i passed restaurants on other stores.

i pulled up in the grocery store parking lot i got out my car and walked in. the store was filled with people shopping i kind of missed doing this.

as i grabbed a push kart everyone was looking at me . i felt a kind of uncomfortable. both males and females was eye raping me . i got allot of wolf whistle as i passed. some males even tried coming up to me and talk to me. i collected the snakes and went to the check out line. almost all the males aloud me to cut in front of them in no time i was back out the store.

while driving home i passed a cafe and i saw josh car so i stopped to see what he was doing there. when i looked into the window i saw that he was with a a woman.

her hair was blond and it reached her back . her skin was smooth . i couldn't see her face or the rest of her body but what stunned me was when i saw him kissed her. 

imagine i'm home waiting on him to come home and he's out with another girl. i was so angry . i stormed into the place and walked up to him.

"what the hell josh!" 

everyone in the place stopped what they where doing and looked at me.

"what's wrong?" josh asked as if he didn't know .

"you are fucking in here kissing off this bitch and i'm home waiting on you," i said really angry .

josh got up from the table calm and nice .

"come with me now," he said he left no room for argument.

i walked behind him really angry.

he opened his car door.

"get in," he said.

"but my car is over there," i said.

"i will call someone to pick it up," he said.

i got in the car. our ride was silent. 

i was to angry to say anything to him but for the whole ride he kept calm . after we drove in the drive way we got out the car the minute we entered the house josh finally voice his thoughts.

"  what the hell did you do?" he asked really angry.

"i saw you with anther fucking woman what the he?" i answered equally angry.

" So .you are nothing to me you are and will always be just a slutty prostitute," he said .

the angry fume inside of me and i saw red and i slapped him with as much strength i had.

he held his face and looked at me his eyes was filled with anger.

i stepped back regretting what i did. he stepped forward and BANG! his hand connected to my face. i fell back unto the floor holding my cheek . his face was red with my hand print. he look at is face in a glass and he even looked angrier . i tried running but he grabbed my foot preventing me from getting up. and he sat on me . BANG! BANG! as he hit me over and over again. one of the maid hurried  him beating me and came and took him off me but not before he did a terrible damage to my face . 

"now you will remember to never pass your place in this house you are nothing but a slut," he said leaving the house.

the maid helped me up to my room. i sat there crying and crying this moment brought back memories of when my father raped me .