a date

the week flied like nothing . it was Friday and i was nervous as hell  . today was the date with David (my boss). i changed about six dress ,allot of  pants and only God knows how much shirt i already changed . i looked in the mirror wearing a knee length black A-line dress . the dress has a cut out part at the both side and a heart cut at the breast section . i hope this will work since i don't know where am going . i put on my black wedge heals.  i put my hair into a neat bun and leave out some hair at the front.

  by the time i was finished i heard a knock on my door and i opened it . there David was standing  in a button up green shirt he had on a black jacket and a nice black dress pants.i won't lie he looked yummy    . 

"you look beautiful ," he said.

" thank you," i said.

i went back in inviting him in my apartment . i went back to my room for my phone and a hand bag . i did my final lock up and left . David walked me to the car then he opened the door for me.

we drove past most of the things and he parked in font   of a small restaurant. the restaurant was surrounded with flowers of different verities . it was beautiful . the walk way was marble and it light up with the setting sun i loved every part of it . we walked up and saw a young beautiful red head girl. she had blue eyes and she was dresses in a nice blue formal dress. she smiled at me as we walk in her pearling whit teeth was on show . if i was a lesbian i would definitely be interested. while David was talking to the woman her eyes was placed on me the whole time . when we walked off she gave me a wink that caused me to smile.

"why are you smiling ," David asked me ,

"nothing ," i answered fast . he looked at me but didn't say anything more.

he pulled out the chair for me and i took my seat shortly after a waitress came over to take or order .

we did some small talk nothing really until he asked about my mother it remind me of my younger life.

"my mother is dead and my father live three hour for here," i told him.

"are you okay you paused for a few second back then i'm sorry if i step past a line you don't want to go." he said.

"no can i i excuse myself to go to the restroom ?" i asked him.

"yes ," he said looking at me worried .

i hurried to the restroom ad end up bumping into someone when i looked up to say sorry my eyes met with john . my heart melt seeing him again . i'm happy and scared at the same time.

" hey Nelly," he said.

"hey john," i told him back.

" It's been so long since i have seen you ," john said looking at me intensely .

"i know it sure has been a while,"

my heart melt at seeing him again the man that was willing to take a bullet to protect me but he was still the one to move on . i though the cared about be me but i guess it was just from the kindness of heart  .

"how have you been ,' he asked.

" good what about you ,' i asked.

"good ," he said his eyes never leaving mine.

we stood there in complete silence just staring in each other  . i was just so relaxing looking in the same brown eyes that comforted me when i had no one , that same eyes that told me i was beautiful that same eyes that made me walk away from my past. those same eyes that i loved . 

oh shit i'm in love with john and i don't think he love me back . i looked away from him but when i looked back his eyes where still on me.

"Nelly,' i heard David voice behind me . 

john eyes finally off me and looked up at David .

David ignored John presence.

"i was getting worried since you left a while ago kind of looking upset ," he said.

"i'm okay ," i told him reassuring him .

"by the way this is john a old friend," i told David pointing to john.

David finally looked up at john and walked over by him and gave him a manly hand shack .

" i'm David Nelly's date," he introduced himself . i was kind of confused about why he had to say Nelly's date but i didn't live on it.

" i have to go back now ," i waved to john.

i headed back to my table and shortly after i saw him come out the bathroom hallway to a little a crust me . he was sitting with a woman from what i could see she was beautiful and a part of me heart sank. i looked away and continued with my date .i drank about six glass of whine and by the time we where about to leave we both where drunk. 

"i don't think i would be able to drive you home am stone drunk but a hotel is near by ," he said.

we both walked or you can more say sway. we reached the hotel in no time he checked in . i was kind of shock he kept that much money on him to go on a date.

we hardly made i to the room before i fell asleep right away.